19

MIA

Isla and I woke up before the sun had fully risen. Just kidding we woke up at noon.

Will had been home for over six hours so he was well rested enough. The group came by at around two and we had left at two thirty.

Now we were parking in front of the house.

Two little girls and a boy ran outside and tackled Isla and Will. They hugged the rest of the group and stopped in front of me.

"Who are you?" they asked.

"I'm Mia," I said. "I'm Isla's," I trailed off. Were her siblings homophobic too?

"She's my girlfriend," Isla said, putting an arm around my shoulders. "Mia this is Matt, Anna and Emma. Anna always wears her hair straight and Emma curls her hair. That's how you'll figure out who's who."

They all smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you guys," I said.

"Okay brats now come help us unpack," Will said.

They walked to the truck and began picking up boxes.

Everyone else followed suit and we were done within an hour. The boxes had been put in either Will or Isla's room and furniture was put in the basement.

I laid in Isla's lap as a movie played on her laptop. Her siblings were crowding us, Matt and Emma on the left, Will and Anna on the right. We were more than half way through the movie when a man stepped into the room.

"Hi dad." Isla smiled.

The man smiled. "Your mom said you were moving in today."

"She does not lie," Isla said then muttered. "Well not about this."

"Have you met Mia?" Will asked. "Isla's girlfriend?"

I waved.

"Isla's mom told me Isla had a girlfriend," he said. "She said a lot of things but she failed to mention you were beautiful."

"Hands off," Isla said, wrapping an arm around me.

Isla's dad laughed and left the room. "I'll bring you guys some dinner," he called.

"Thanks!" Will called.

I turned to Isla. "You get along well with your dad."

"Yeah," she said. "He didn't want to kick me out. My mom did, and he loves her so much that he couldn't go against her."

"Does he know...?"

She shook her head.

"We intend to keep it that way," Will said.

"For a long, long time," Matt said.

"Maybe to our death," said Emma.

"Even past that," said Anna.

I raised my hands. "Okay I get it," I said. "No telling your dad."

"Good," the five said and turned back to the movie.

A/N:

That moment when you accidentally updated the same chapter twice and didn't realize for almost two weeks.

I'm back!!!! Miss me?

I have three chapters left to update today. Another one in a few minutes.