Chapter. 39

I lied. This isn't the last chapter. It was going to be, but I figured I would add some more for you guys cuz I love you. The story IS coming to an end soon, though.

Honestly, I've really enjoyed writing What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know. This was my very first boyxboy, and I remember how nervous I was when I first started it lol. I was like "omfg I'm gonna disappoint everyone ahh I don't know what I'm doing what thE SHIT". But I'm seriously so amazed right now. The fact that it's gotten over 1 MILLION READS is aNKJFIADBAB. THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT OTHER THAN DSHFAWDQDF. LIKE WTF YO. I'M CRYIN. Words can't even describe how grateful I am. You guys fucking rock. So, I've decided that once I complete this story, I WILL be writing more boyxboy stories in the future. Because let's be honest boyxboy stories are the shit AM I RIGHT????? *silence* Ok. Anyways, sorry for my rambling on here is Chapter 39!!!

***RECAP OF THE END OF CHAPTER 38****

The kiss began to grew a bit too intense, and I pulled away, breathing heavily. I looked at Nate and saw his slightly swollen lip, and dazed-looking eyes as he looked back at me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Nate frowned.

"Why."

"I'm so fucking in love with you."

I wanted to punch myself in the face for saying that. Why I said that was beyond me. I looked down, regrets flooding my entire body because Nathen wasn't saying anything. Ever so slowly I looked up at my bestfriend.

And he was smiling at me.

------------------------------------

Chapter 39.

N A T E

"I'm so fucking in love with you."

I stared at Trevor. Trevor Daly, my bestfriend. My best fucking friend. As he looked down, probably regretting what he said, it suddenly all came together. As I looked at my bestfriend, my male bestfriend, I realized that I didn't want him to be ashamed of being in love with me. I didn't want him to feel stupid, or rejected, or shitty about himself. Looking at Trevor, everything from his slightly crooked nose (from getting into too many fights, bastard) to his full pink lips right down to the few freckles on his cheeks, I smiled. I smiled because I finally knew what I wanted.

And it was him.

It was so hard for me to open up to these feelings. From the first time I found out Trevor was gay, everything became this huge puzzle for me. I always got upset at him for the littlest things, and it felt like nothing made sense for me. That day he told me how he felt aboutme, I didn't know what to think. I've never in my life thought I would ever be in this kind of situation. And then there was Tracy, my girlfriend who didn't know anything that was going on. After all this time of thinking I was straight, that I was in love with a girl - Tracy, how could Trevor even come into the picture?

No. He didn't just randomly come into the picture. I realize that the answer's been there all along. As I sit here, in this claustrophobic ambulance on the way to the hospital, with my broken fucking knee, watching my bestfriend - the only one who was willing to sit here with me, I finally realized something once and for all.

Trevor was in the picture all along. And I, Nathen Dawson, have fallen irrevocably in love with him. That's it. That's all there is to it.

It was almost as if even just mentally admitting made me feel like this huge, heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders. Trevor finally looked up at me, and I was smiling so big it hurt. But I didn't care.