Chapter Thirty-one

A/N: First things first, I'd like to apologize for disappearing like that my dearest readers ;-; I got caught up with work and writers block(not to mention I've still been trying to think of things that could've happened between Yoongi and Hana while they were younger y'know? If you have any suggestions about that, feel free to message me). Also, since Yoonmin is back in affect, there is absolutely going to be more drama. More strains on their relationship, and of course, more misunderstandings caused by miscommunication and spiteful personalities.
Also, this chapter might be a little short, because I have really bad writers block I cri
----

"Your phone.." Yoongi rolled over and tapped Jimin so he'd wake up. "It's ringing." Annoyed with the phone's constant buzzing along the nightstand, he reached over the sleeping Jimin to see who was calling.

"Who is it?" Jimin peaked over his shoulder, eyes barely open.

"It's Seung." Yoongi averted his attention from the phone, to Jimin. "Why is he calling you?"

"How would I know? I haven't spoken to him in a while."

"Then why do you still have his number?" Yoongi questioned.

"So, I'll know it's him and I can ignore his calls." Jimin answered, rolling back over. "He's been calling a lot, Yoongi. I don't think him and Hanji are working out."

"What if he wants you back?" Yoongi sat up on their bed.

"Then, that sounds like a personal problem." Jimin shrugged. "I can't find it in me to care about what he wants."

"Whoa," Yoongi found himself snickering. "When did you become so heartless?"

"I'm not sure, you tell me." Jimin rolled over, scooting closer to Yoongi. "You're the one that stole my heart, after all."

Yoongi looked down at Jimin and pinched his cheek. "I'm supposed to be the cheesy one in this relationship."

"Hey!" Jimin squealed and slapped Yoongi's hand away from his face. "Why don't you just be the cute one?"

"Because, I'm not cute. You are." Yoongi nodded. "You're the one that gets whatever you want, because of it." Yoongi pointed out, reaching for Jimin's face again.

"I get what I want, because you get it for me." Jimin said, before pulling the covers over his face, hiding from Yoongi.

"Because, you're so cute." Yoongi reminded. "But, all jokes aside, what if Seung was to try something?" He asked, while pulling the blanket away from the latter.

"He's not getting another chance, Yoongi. I'm here for you now." Jimin assured him. "What about Siwon? Do you think he'd try to win you back?"

"He's got my brother. What does he need me for?" Yoongi scoffed. "Just wait until someone with more money than him comes along."

"You don't really think Siwon is really like that, do you?"

"The only good thing about my brother is that he has enough money to own his suits."

"Do you ever think you'd wanna rebuild a relationship with Jaeyoon?" Jimin sat up, becoming more interested in the topic at hand.

"It's crossed my mind, but I don't think so. He hates me, and I like to think I hate him." Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly.

"That's really sad."

"It's really not." Yoongi didn't care much for his brother anymore. Jaeyoon was always worshiped by everyone around him, except Yoongi. To him, they were one in the same. But, of course, that was when they were children. To him, Jaeyoon was no better. But to Jaeyoon, the world was his for the taking, and he was above everyone else. Jaeyoon was not a good person, but not many people wanted to believe that, which, in turn, made Yoongi the bad guy. "I'd drop a toaster in my bath water, before I ever make amends with him."

"Wow, harsh." Jimin should've known that Yoongi would pretty much, rather die than make up with his brother. But, in Jimin's opinion, the two of them should sit down and at least try. "Wouldn't you wanna try?"

"What for?" Yoongi scoffed. "Nothing gets through to him, Jimin. It would be like talking to the air." And, it was true. Any time Yoongi tried to express the way Jaeyoon made him feel, Jaeyoon would smirk, or just admit, blatantly, that he didn't care. Soon after that, Yoongi gave up. Jaeyoon wanted nothing but to see Yoongi torn down and beaten.

Knowing nothing about their family history, or how deep the hatred between the two truly was, Jimin was brainstorming what might've been the worst idea he'd ever had. Of course, he wasn't going to let Yoongi in on the secret, because Yoongi would never allow it. Jimin was going to reach out to Jaeyoon. He was wary of his own decision, but he wanted to sit and talk with Jaeyoon, seeing that the only time they ever saw each other was in the midst of battle. "You're right, I'm sorry for prying. I'll leave it alone." Jimin lied.

"Thank you."

-----

"You're going to what?!" Hana look at Jimin, bewildered at what she just heard. She looked around at the few people in the bar watching her, and apologized.

"Today, I'm going to talk to Jaeyoon." Jimin repeated.

"For what?! Does Yoongi know?" Hana's level of panic was nothing like Jimin had ever seen before.

"No. I just wanna see if he'd be open to-"

"To what? Stealing you from Yoongi?" Hana interrupted. " He's good at that, y'know?"

"I just wanna see if he'd be open to talking things out with Yoongi. I want them to get along."

"Jimin, there's some things that you just can't play with," Hana started. "You don't play with fire, and you definitely don't play with this. Do you know how badly this could end?"

"Honestly, how bad could it be?"

"Don't go starting something you can't finish, Jimin. I'm not sticking around for this." She told him. "I hope you come out of this, the same way you went in, but I don't think you will."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Hana rounded the bar counter, and stood in front of Jimin. "You think you've seen Yoongi angry? Just wait. Nobody upsets Yoongi like his own brother. So, my advice to you is," Hana placed her Hands on each of Jimin's shoulders. "Don't do this. Yoongi might not forgive you."

"Why wouldn't he?"

"You'll see."