Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

The next day, all of the students are punctual to school, none of them are late.

Jungkook, too, came to school after pretending to be sick.

Lucky, Jungkook came earlier than Taehyung so he got to sit with Seojin.

"Morning." He greeted Seojin as soon as he sat down and dropped his bag on the floor.

Seojin faced him and greeted back, "Oh hey. Morning."

The door cracked open and in, entered a very sleepy Taehyung.

Taehyung headed to the seat behind Seojin while yawning.

"Heyyy.. what happened? You look very.. tired." Seojin asked, being concerned over the older guy.

"Its nothi- *yawns* just sleepy, thats all." Taehyung replied.

Seojin knew he was lying. She knew something was going on for the cause of his sleepless nights. But Seojin just shrugged and didnt bother to ask Taehyung anymore since she guessed Taehyung wouldnt tell her even if she forces him.

The class started soon when Mr.Youngjae entered the class and submitted them some papers.

Those papers were reply slips.

The head was written in a bold font;
Seoul International School's 4 day Trip to Jeju Island.

"Okay class. We'll be having a 4 days trip to Jeju island to do some activities according to your class teacher. The trip is next week. Everyone MUST join." Mr.Youngjae explained and emphasised the word 'must'.

"But dont worry, class. You dont have to pay. Its on the school." He told, making most of us sigh in relief.

"We will all be staying in dorms. Each dorm will consist of 4 people. 2 male and 2 female. You can choose your roommates now." Mr.Youngjae said as he sat down and did his job.

"Taehyung, are you staying in the same dorm with me and Mina?" Seojin asks as she pulled Mina to join the conversation.

By the look of it, Jungkook frowned.
He was definitely disappointed because Seojin left him out.

"Hey. Am I not included?" Jungkook asked while frowning.

The three looked at the one behind and Seojin was the one who spoke up, "aren't you going to have a room with Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi?"

"No. They're 5 people and I'm left out here."

"Oh sure. You can join our room if you want." Seojin gave him a smile.

And immediately, Jungkook jumped and gave Seojin a big hug.

"Yay! You're the best!!" Then he removed the hug.

Seojin was dumbfounded.

"Anyway, lets go and tell the teacher we're already going to be roommates." Mina suggests.

"Okay!! Lets go!" Seojin said in a happy tone.

So cute. Both Taehyung and Jungkook thought.

The teacher booked them a dorm and after that, they sat down talking about stuffs.

Till now, Taehyung would always feel uncomfortable having Jungkook around with them.

And that was the cause of his sleepless nights.

-----
Hello fellow readers!
I have not been updating for these past few days and I would like to sincerely apologise.
Forgive me ㅠ.ㅠ

Anyway, vote+comment+read!
And also, support my other fanfic, featuring jimin and bts!
Thank you!