300 followers!

I have 300 followers!

Answer all the questions in the comments!

Alice280 we don't talk that much anymore, but you're almost always the first one to vote on a chapter!

Who's your favorite YouTuber?
I don't really know because I don't watch YouTube anymore because Wattpad has taken up all my time! Not that I'm complaining!

Do you watch The Cube?
I did, but not anymore!

If you do, who's your favorite member?
Bee!

How many children do you want?
I think 2!

Do you like Monstercat?
I don't know what Monstercat is!

What kinda music are you in to?
Um I like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Melanie Martinez, Karmin, Tori Kelly, Adele, Little Mix, Bea Miller, Troye Sivan, Cher Lloyd, Halsey, Zara Larsson, Fifth Harmony, Meghan Trainor, and a bunch of other people!

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would say here, in Denmark!

What's your favorite kind of food?
Is gum considered a kind of food?

AGirlWhoLikesWriting you're always there! You always make me want to write! You always vote and comment!

What do you write on?
On Wattpad, on my phone or iPad!

Do you have Minecraft Pocket Edition?
Nope!

girlwholuvsReading

How are you?
I'm great but kinda cold because it's really cold in my room!

Lexi_reader_27 I've basically just met you but you seem like you'll be a great friend!

Do you have any siblings?
Yes I do, I have 2 brothers!
One's called Luka, he's 7, his nickname is Yoda because when he was little he couldn't say Luka so he said Yoda.

The other one is called Noah, he's 4, his nickname is Nono, I don't know why it just is, but when he was a baby it was Baby Nono!

kitty_kats134 I don't really know you expect that you like kitties

What's your favorite book on Wattpad?
His Bubblegum Klutz

Blackroses525600 I don't know you that well but I'd love to get to know you because you seem like a great person!

How do you keep such a happy and hopeful attitude throughout life even with jerks around every corner wanting to put you down?
I don't let them put me down! I build up walls around those jerks but when I'm with my friends that wall just tumbles down! So if one of my friends try and put me down they'll probably succed!
I've also made a new quote
'Your words bounce off me, just like a bouncy ball would bounce off the wall and shatter your mum's favorite vase'- QueenOfTheWeirdoKats