0.4

-a month later bc I don't wanna drag anything on-
---------
brendon

"mom! I can't find my binder and dallon wants me to hangout today." i yelled, throwing things around my room as I searched frantically.

"sweetie, you can't wear it today. you fell asleep in it and you know how dangerous that is." I sighed, and sat down on my bed, running my fingers through my hair.

"mom, I know. I didn't mean to I swear, I was just really tired and thought nothing of it." she sighed, and walked over to me.

"I know my love, but for today just wear a sports bra and a big hoodie. if you feel uncomfortable just come home okay? I love you." she pressed a kiss to my forehead and a nodded my head.

"love you too." I said, she gave me a smile and then walked out the room.

I pulled on a sports bra, then an undershirt, and a hoodie. I looked at myself and turned to the side.

the hoodie did an okay job, I just had to be cautious about posture.

I trusted dallon, telling him I was trans made me extremely nervous. he took it well though, better than I expected.

he claimed he would support me no matter what and would do whatever he could to make sure I was comfortable.

I smiled at the memory and sent him a text I was coming.

a few minutes later I entered the house, said hello to his parents and went up to his room.

I opened the door the door to see him strumming on his blue bass.

"hey dal," I greeted, closing the door behind me.

"beebo! I missed you!" I laid down beside him, a smile on my face.

even though dallon usually made me happy, I still felt bummed about how careless I had been.

"beebo, what's wrong?" he asked, laying his bass down.

"it's stupid, it's not a big deal." I shrugged it off, he shook his head.

"no, it's bothering you. tell me, please." he begged, I sighed.

"it's just, I fell asleep in my binder and that's really dangerous. I'm so upset that I was so careless, and I couldn't wear it today. it's makes my dysmorphia so bad, I feel naked without it." I sniffled, he pulled me into his chest.

"bren, it's okay. you just made a mistake, we were out really late anyway. don't worry about how you look, you look fine to me.
you know no one here judges you, we love you to pieces."

"thank you dal, you always know what to say." I hugged him then playfully shoved him away.

"now get off of me, its getting very homosexual" he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

--------

"dallon fuck off, I told you I'm not doing that shit!" I screamed, pushing the spoon away from him.

"c'mon please?! everyone's doing it and it looks so fun." I huffed, grabbing the spoon of redish-orange and examining it.

"okay fine, I'll do the stupid cinnamon challenge." he smiled in triumph and loaded up his spoon.

he set up his phone, flipping to the front camera. I quirked my brow, and he smirked.

"something to look back on and laugh, yanno?" I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to hurry up.

he pressed play and then counted to three. once he said three, we both stuck the spoons in our mouths.

I was the first to cough, the cinnamon burning my throat. I coughed up a cloud of dust and frantically gulped some water down.

dallon did the same, except it was running out of his nose.

"you're such a dumbass dal." he gargled some water and spit it out.

"I know, but you love me."

"sure." I dejected.

suddenly, his mom walked in, her eyes went wide.

"what the hell have you done to my kitchen?!" dallon and I looked at one another before bursting out laughing.

"I'm sorry mom, we'll clean up I swear." leann just rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

we grabbed some paper towels and wet them, tackling the mess we had made.

------

"hey dal, how do you think high school will be?"

he scrunched his face up for a minute, in thought.

"freedom. more freedom, more ignorance though. but we can take it, I've got you and you've got me."

"dude," he said, I looked up at him.

"what?" I asked almost immediately.

"I got my mom freaking out on us on video!" he cackled, I threw a pillow at his face.

"you're such a dork, dallon."

_______________
_____

cute