Perfect Illusion

Title: Perfect Illusion
Author: claudiaoverhere

Daniel Kerrington is a multimillionaire's son.

He'd got the whole package: blonde hair, piercing blue eyes.. killer lips.

He's absolutely swoon-worthy.

Too bad his personality is so full of shit.

Daniel Kerrington is arrogant. Cocky. Insufferable. A walking one night stand.

Ever since out horrible encounter two months ago, we have pretty much established the fact that we hate each other. So there's no reason for the both of us to cross paths anymore, right?

Wrong.

Now that my parents' company has gone bankrupt, they have to turn to his father for help. Harry Herrington offers to help the company and my parents on one condition: I'm to be engaged to his son.

So basically, I'm thrown together with the guy I loathe for the next three years of my life.

Daniel and I have to push our feelings of mutual hatred aside and play our own part in making our fake engagement believable. We've got a lot to do if we want to make this work.

But little did we know that we would be so wrapped up in our very own perfect illusion.

My Opinion: 

i read this book in a really short time, like most of them bc i become obsessive lol, but this is a really good one! it starts of as an arranged marriage and blooms into something much more from there.

i didn't even ship the two protagonists together at first, i shipped the girl with someone else, which doesn't usually happen lol, but it's a well written and gripping book.