Trapped in FNAF with TMNT 5 Finale

This was definitely a life or death situation. Golden Freddy wanted you to stay and if you didn't put up enough of a fight you were going to stay here and surely be tortured until you died. That thought alone made you want to pass out but you knew Leo and Donnie needed the help since Mikey, and Raph were too injured to fight. Now it's two ninja turtles and a human against five evil and demonic animatronics who will stop at nothing to keep you here and kill you. 'I really wish I began my lessons with Splinter that would help.' Golden Freddy seem to notice your distress and just smirked because of it. You looked between both doors and wondered how the hell Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie were still functioning. Chica you understand because ya'll didn't even see her when you recused Mikey. But since you guys did do damage to them they seem even angrier. Y'all needed a miracle and you needed it fast. You look at Leo and Donnie and realized they still have their weapons. So much has been happening so one realized that they had weapons. "Weapons." You suddenly whisper. Leo and Donnie looks back at you then at their back. They see the weapons and turn back smirking. You take a deep breath "Lets do this." You mumble as the animatronics started to run towards you. Leo keeps Freddy back with his katanas while Donnie does the same with Bonnie and Foxy. You see Goldie just sitting back and watching. 'I don't know if i should be happy or confused as to why he's not doing anything. Isn't he the one who wants us to stay here the most.' You think. You then turn and see Chica running towards Mikey. "Oh no not again." Mikey sees her running towards him but is too weak and in pain to do anything. You run over to Raph, grab one of his sais and chucks it at Chica. It lodges right in the side of her head. She freezes for a second giving you enough time to run over, grab the sigh and repeatedly stab it back into her head. You continue to do it until she is motionless. You knew better than to leave it at that. You then begin pulling her body apart. Cords and parts were flying everywhere. You stopped and took a breath. You saw a white figure fly outta Chica into the air. "Woah." You say under your breath. "Chica no!" You hear Foxy shout as he angrily turns to you. Donnie tried to keep him back but Bonnie was too much which distracted Donnie for a second too long. Foxy eyes turns black with rage. You gulp and sweat dropped. You were on your own against the raging fox. You couldn't run since there was fights at both doors. You just winced waiting for him to come and attack you. But a sia flies into the back of his head causing him to fall onto the ground  face first. You see Mikey fly up and begin to tear apart Foxy until he was nothing left but some parts and wires. You both see another white figure fly up into the sky. Mikey's white eyes turn back to normal. He was breathing hard and begins to fall. "Mikey!" You exclaim catching him and setting him down with Raph. "Mikey why did you do that?" He looks up smiling shyly. "Cause you did the same for me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happen to you and i just sat there and watched." You smile and hug him. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Goldie voices booms making you and Mikey flinch. Goldie snaps his fingers making Bonnie and Freddy pick up Leo and Donnie by their neck and slam them against the wall. "What stop it leave them alone!" You shout as you see them struggle for air. Golden Freddy walks towards you. "Who would've known the little girl would be the biggest problem. I should take care of you right now but watching my crew kill your little freaks would be so much more entertaining." He says turning back as you see Donnie and Leo start to pale from lack of air. You begin to grow angry. 'Calm down just think before you do.' You see Goldie was distracted you grab Raph's other sia from behind your back so he doesn't see. You slowly raise the sia above your head and bring it down into his head. Goldie shouts out which makes Bonnie and Freddy drop Leo and Donnie. They gasp for breath but you know they are ok. Goldie looks at you as his cold black eyes glare at you. He pounces but Leo and Donnie see what he is going to do. Donnie presses his bo staff to reveal a blade while Leo grabs grabs his katanas. They run up and slice right through Goldie. Goldie shouts out as his body falls into three pieces. A white figure flies into air. Bonnie and Freddy looks extremely pissed as they run towards you but you hear ringing as a bright white light flashes. When you open your eyes you see your back in the lair. "I-is this a dream?" You say looking around. You see the guys looking around just as shocked as confused as you. But you noticed something else about them not one scratch on them. "Guys you are perfectly fine!" You say running over and checking them over. Yep just as you expected all the cuts, bruises, burns, were all gone." "I guess since we were in a game and that's where we received the injuries so when we came back into reality the cuts disappeared since they were just virtual." Donnie says trying to make sense of the whole thing. "Well they felt very real to me." Mikey states rubbing the areas where his burns were. "Can't argue with that." Raph says doing the same thing. "The important thing is we're alive mostly because of (y/n)." Leo says as all the guys turn to you. "R-really?" You say. "Yeah if you didn't get out that basement and saved me, then we wouldn't have saved Raph and so on." "Wow you really saved us (y/n) we are forever in your debt." Mikey says walking over and bowing. Raph hits his shoulder. "Ow." He whines. "No but seriously theres not enough thank yous in the world to make up for what you did." Leo says hugging you. You hugged back. You let go "Guys it's fine you would've have done the same thing if  anything you did cause you guys did save me multiple times throughout the whole thing." They smile nodding. "Well there is one thing I've been meaning to do and that whole experience made me realize there is no better time than the present." You say walking over to (y/t) and placing a kiss on his lips. He blushes before pulling you back in for another kiss while his brothers cheer and whistle. What a way to end what was a terrible nightmare.