How you meet

Y/N-your name
H/C-your hair color 
H/L-your hair length
F/N-First name
L/N-Last name
E/N-enemy's name
----------------------------------------------
Kai
Every time that you play truth or dare, you always end up getting a dare that (B/F/N) (Best friends name) knows you hate. You walk up to the tree and gulp.

"Climb to the very top," you ask
(B/F/N).

"Yep!" She replies.
You grab the branches, and start to climb. About halfway up, you stop and sit on a branch to catch your breath.

"Geez, (Y/N), I know you're the clumsiest person ever, but how about you climb to the top of the tree." You say mockingly.

"I heard that!" (B/F/N) says, "and we're still waiting on you to get up there!"

"I know, I know, I'm going!" You say.

You are almost to the very top, when you start to pull yourself up on a branch, and it snaps. You start falling down the tree, and hit several branches on the way down. When you get near the bottom, you brace yourself for impact, but you never hit the hard ground.

You open your eyes, and see that a boy about your age (17 for all 5 of them) caught you. He tucks your (H/C) hair behind your ear and says, "Glad I caught you!"

"Th-thanks," you say a little shaken up.

When you finally focus on the boy, you notice he has brown spikey hair that goes in every which direction, and gorgeous hazel eyes.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), are you ok?!" Asks your friends as they come over to check on you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to this guy." You answer, motioning to him as he puts you down.

"Don't need to be nosey or anything, but what were you doing climbing that tree?" asks the boy, crossing his arms.

"It was a dare," you say and feel your cheeks get warm.

"Oh I see." He says looking into your (E/C) eyes. "So your name is
(Y/N)?"

"Yes, it is. I guess I should thank you for saving me...uh..."

"Kai Smith."

"Oh, well thank you, Kai!" You say smiling sheepishly

"Not a problem." He says turning pink "That's kinda my job."

Kai smiles at you, and his face turns an even darker shade of pink.

He quickly digs a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket, and writes something down.

After he finishes up, hands it to you. You open it and it says, "Here's my number, so call me maybe." -Kai

You look up and smile at Kai, causing an even darker pink to creep across his face.

(B/F/N) walks up to you after Kai leaves and says, "What'd the note say?"

"Oh, nothing," you say. Then, walk home.

Jay
(For this one Jay isn't dating Nya. But in all the other boys' scenarios, he is)