11. Jealous Sherlock?

John was fully dressed and was waiting inside the room on Sherlock, who was making him ready in the bathroom. Sherlock showered and pulled on his clothes, brushed his teeth. After ten minutes he opened the door and saw John turning at him immediately. While Sherlock was making him ready, John pulled on his jacket and shoes.

"Ready?" John asked as he stood in front of the open bathroom door, smiling at his friend. His hand rested snugly into his pockets. Sherlock nodded and his dark coloured curls bob as he does so. "Good, I'm starving." John said as he patted his belly with his hand.

"Where are we going?" Sherlock asked, grabbing his jacket and shrugging it on. Wrapping a scarf around his pale thin neck.

"There is a good place 5 miles away. I loooove it." John responded, both boys strolling outside the room, on their way to the exit of school. Sherlock frowned,

"Wait. Are we going to walk 5 miles?" Sherlock asked, hoping John said no.

"Of course not." John chuckled. "I have a car." He informed.

Sherlock sighed in relief as he opened the front door for John unconsciously. "Why does your mom picks you up every time, if you have a car?" He asked, looking down at John as he walked past him through the door.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "She always suggests it, so why not." John added.

They're walking on the parking of school. Sherlock eyes widened at the sight of John's car. It's a Hyundai i30. John spared years for this car. And he was quite happy he did so. To be honest, the reason John dudn't drive home wad because he was afraid that his dad will drive away with his car. Or sell it, while he was sleeping.

They climbed inside the car, John turned on the engine.

"John..." Sherlock hesitated, shifting uncomfortable in his seat.

John turned his head, glancing over at Sherlock. His lips perked upwards directly at the sight of a trapped Sherlock, sitting in the front seat, his legs in the air like he was doing a somersault. Last time, John was driving with his five years old niece. So he had pulled the seat extremely forward.

"Oh god, Sherlock. I'm sorry." He chuckled, reaching underneath the seat for the lever and pulled, sending the chair backwards a few inches and straightens up again. "Better?" John cocked his brows upwards. Sherlock hummed, nodding as he sat properly. John laughed, thinking how adorable Sherlock just was. Wait what? John thought. He shook his head, shaking the thoughts away. Pushing onto the pedal, trying to focus on the road. His eyebrows frowning at the thoughts of what he was thinking seconds ago. Sherlock glanced briefly at John before he stared at the dull outside world.

When they were standing at a red traffic light John reached out to touch the control panel of the radio. He tugged his phone free from his pocket and connected it with the car. When the message pops up on the car's display screen to connect his phone. He accepted. Immediately a song filled the car. May I love you from Trading Yesterday.

"Oh god, really John?" Sherlock whined.

"Shut up." John said between chuckles, thrusting the car back forwards. Sherlock rolled his eyes, a grin wriggling at one corner of his mouth, staring outside. John was tapping the wheel with his fingers, at the same time of the rhythm. And then the chorus started and he crowded with delight.

Sherlock's eye flickered over to John, not moving his head. John looked at him. "What?" John asked smiling, taking a pause from singing along with the song. Sherlock shook his head, chuckling.

"No nothing." He shrugged, looking away with a smile onto his lips.

And then, John started to sing again.