Chapter 59

-

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, you didn't need to see that." Rick mumbled as I sat down on the bed beside him.

"I didn't realize you were so gone.. So gone that you didn't even want to live." I replied.

"Everything's just too much right now." He muttered.

"You scared the shit out of me." I stated, my voice shaky.

"I'm sorry." He replied.

"Please don't do that again." I replied.

"I won't." He whispered.

I crawled up next to him before resting my head on his shoulder.

"We're you really going to shoot yourself?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

-

"Hi!" I cooed, Maggie and Glenn's baby smiling as wide as he could once I picked him up.

He giggled as I bounced him on my leg before spitting up.

"Shit, sorry." Maggie apologized, cleaning it off my knee and Liam.

"He's such a happy baby." I stated, Maggie taking him from my arms to clean his face.

"So what happened last night?" Tara asked, walking into the living room.

"What do you mean?" I asked, watching her smirk before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I couldn't sleep with all that squeaking and moaning." She replied.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied, standing up and walking into the kitchen. 

"Tara, there are virgin ears in here." Glenn scolded, covering his son's ears.

I raised an eyebrow before taking a sip of my water.

Rick walked into the kitchen, bumping into me as he opened the fridge.

"Yeah, Sam. There's virgin eye's in here." Tara mocked.

I raised my middle finger- flipping her off.

"Don't even say anything, Glenn. That child is going to know how to flip people off at the age at two." Tara sassed.

"Well, the reason we came over is because Carol sent me to get y'all. She fixed breakfast for us." Maggie stated.

I pulled on a jacket before picking Judith up and following everyone over to Carol's.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Carol cooed, taking Judith from my arms.

-

I walked by the shack, hearing a familiar voice.

I dropped to my knees, pulling the tree limbs, leaves and dirt off of what looked to be a cellar.

"Guys!" I yelled.

Everyone came running, guns in their hands.

"I think I heard Carl!" I shouted.