Too Damn Soon!

Yeah, you guys know shits about to get real!

Okay, for today's rant: People hooking them up way too soon! This doesn't just go for BEN Drowned fan fictions, it goes for all of them. 

So, I don't know why you guys don't let them get to know each other before they hook up. I mean unless your character is a slut, then this shouldn't be happening.

[A/N: I HATE SLUTS!!!]

Ex:

"I turned on the game and began playing the game the old man gave me. It was working really well, except it had a few glitches. Suddenly, the text box appeared

"You shouldn't have done that...."

Then my television became all swirly and stuff. Then Link came out of the screen. "Link?" I asked. "No, I'm BEN" he replied "I'm going to kill you now".

"Please don't!" I said. He was really cute. I was in love with him. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.

Then we kissed. Then we fucked. Then I got pregnant. Then I had a baby and it was the most powerful creepypasta ever. It killed Slenderman and Zalgo at the same time when it was only one years old. "

All of this would happen in one chapter! Where's the fun?! Come on people! BEN wouldn't like this! He would ask "Where's the Russian tits?!"

Okay, back on topic. Give their love time to blossom and grow! It won't be fun unless it has a climax! Don't make them choose the guy right away! Have another man come into the picture! Add some drama!

Take it from me! I KNOW what I'm talking about! C'mon, I mean it's me! 

So take my advice and DON'T rush things!

Slendy out! Peace. :D

                                                                            ~MsSlendy~