He asks you out/ First kiss

Kai
You are laying under a willow tree in the park, when a face appears over yours in the tree above you. You jump, and scramble up, staring up into the tree to see who startled you.

"It's ok, (Y/N), it's just me," says Kai jumping down out of the tree.

"You've really gotta stop scaring me like that Kai," you say playfully smacking him.

"Yeah, I guess," he says smirking. "Hey, I've got a quick question for you."

"What is it," you ask.

"W-will you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Kai asks blushing like mad and not making eye contact.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I though you'd never ask!" You say and hug him.

Kai breathes a sigh of relief and hugs you back.

"I'm glad. I figured you'd tell me no." Kai says staring into your (E/C) eyes, and breaking the hug.

"Well, I've liked you for a long time, Kai. I just didn't want to ask in case you didn't feel the same." You say and blush.

"I guess you won't mind if I do this, then!" He says and connects his lips with yours.

He startles you at first, but then, you melt into the kiss. You don't ever want the kiss to end, but it eventually has to, so you both can get some air. When Kai pulls away, he hands you a (F/K/C) (favorite kind of candy), and watches as you stuff it in your mouth.

"Thank you, Kai!" You say around a mouthful of (F/K/C)

"You're welcome," he says, and kisses you again.

"I have something for you too," You say and hand him hair gel, smirking.

He laughs, runs a hand through his hair, and says,"How'd you know I'd be needing this?"

"Well I know how much you love your hair, so I figured you like that."

He hugs you tightly and says," (Y/N) you're the best!"

"Yeah. I know." You say, and flip your hair, causing Kai to laugh.

"Hey, wanna go to the arcade," he asks holding up money, "it's on me."

"Heck yeah!" You say,"last on there's a Porcupine!" You shout and take off running.

"I bet I'll catch up!" He says laughing and quickly chases after you.

He quickly passes you, and you tackle him to the ground, both of you laughing.

"You're not gonna win this time." Kai says laughing, trying to get up, but you pull him back down to the ground.

"I think I will!" You say getting up and running as fast as you can.

You beat Kai once again, but not by much this time.

"VICTORY SCREECH LUHLUHLUHLUHLUHLUH!" You scream, laughing, and jumping around Kai.

"Very funny." Kai says smirking and opens the door for you to enter.

You two play (F/V/G)(favorite video game), for a while, but soon, you have to go home.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" Kai says smiling and waving at you.

"Bye, see ya!" You say, and wave back.

You skip home happily, and only trip up two times. You're quite proud of yourself!

'Kai finally asked me to be his,' you think, as you walk in the door to your house, and up to your room.

"I thought this day would never come!" You say sitting down on your bed, and dreamily thinking about Kai.