[015]

"I'm not mad at you, you know," Gerard said after a while once I'd caught my breath and climbed back into bed with him.

"I know you aren't."

"Good." He was quiet for a dragging moment. "I guess I owe you an explanation, huh?"

That hazel gaze found my own and I held him there for quite a bit longer than necessary. "Yeah, I think that'd be acceptable."

I listened intently as he spoke, his words slow and careful.

"I didn't want you to find out my secrets," he said quietly. "I mean, I don't think I'd mind so much if you did now, but then everything was so different."

"Different how?" I wasn't keeping up.

"I know you now," Gerard said softly, blushing slightly. "Like I said, you're not a threat to me."

"And like I said, I never intended to be."

"God, you don't fuckin' understand," he breathed, standing up and smoothing out his wrinkled shirt, which did no good whatsoever.

"You could elaborate," I sighed, stretching out on the bed. It was nice when he was accompanying me, but I think I preferred the whole thing to myself.

"I've got secrets. And a pretty shitty past, to be honest. It's not that I don't trust you with them," he looked away, "but I don't trust you with anything of mine."

"Thanks," I snorted. "I'll see you later, alright?"

[]

I hadn't seen Ray in forever, and I figured he was pissed or had found something better to do. I was right.

I had been sitting at the kitchen table, and I saw that motherfucker leaving Gerard's house. He was trying to duck behind the fence, but I could see his curly hair bobbing as he walked quickly and turned away from my house. I watched him until I couldn't make out his body from the street, anger welling up inside me. What the hell did he think he was doing? Why was he at Gerard's house?

I guess I had almost forgotten that the house belonged to more than one resident. Mikey didn't cross my mind much, but then again, Gerard was all I ever thought about anymore.

woah short but i wanted to update tonight and thank u guys for like 600 reads and over 100 voted b/c you guys are amazing and im so grateful for my loyal readers
stay street!!
i was going to say something else but all i can think of is coffee and don't threaten me with a good time so

UPDATE I TEMEMBER WHAT IT IS I KEEL FORGETING I DOWNLOADED THE WIZARDS OF WAVRFLY PLACE THEME SONG SNF IT KRRPS COMNG UP ON SHUFFLE EHST THE FUCK @ ABBY