27 | Jedi Council

I make it to be basically Episode III because they don't know yet that Palpatine is the Sith Lord and when I read this I think "START THINKING" Anyways lmao enjoy!

Anakin's POV:

The Jedi gathered inside of the Council Chamber, along with Chancellor Palpatine.
I waited at the doors. I looked to see Kendra running down the corridor, panting.

I quickly kissed her and pulled away. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I was packing the last of Ciara's things." She answered.

I frowned as I stroked the skin on her hand. "I know this isn't easy for you."
She inhaled and smiled faintly. "I have to let go. Master Yoda said so."
"It's not as easy as you think." I said, staring into her eyes.
She pressed her hand to my chest as she pinched the ridge of my tunic. "I'm alright."

We walked into the Council Chamber and sat as Obi-Wan sat next to Kendra and I.

"We have decided to mission to Kamino, and Geonosis. A group of Jedi will head to Kamino and regroup with us on Geonosis." Master Windu explained. "Jango Fett is making a move."

"What about protecting Senator Amidala?" I asked, watching Padmé smile.
"I don't need protection, Chancellor Palpatine has that under control."
I nodded. "Sorry, Milady." 

"Anakin and Kendra will head to Kamino with Obi-Wan. If nothing is there, regroup with us on Kamino."
"Yes, Master." I said. "We won't fail you."

-

I stood against the frame of the opening of the balcony, watching Kendra stare out at the lights of Coruscant. She wore a white nightgown, allowing her hair to fall down her back.

"You are so.. Beautiful." I said in a whisper.

Her eyes met mine as I moved to stand next to her. She rested her hands on my chest as I let my fingers trail down her arms, and over her back.

"I hope we will find Jango, or something about his plan at least." She said, her eyes not leaving mine.
I pressed my lips to the corner of hers. "We'll find him sooner or later."
She sighed and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I can't help but feel like he's working with Dooku still."

"Dooku, and Jango, how wonderful."
A smile formed on her face. "I think we'll win."
I pressed my forehead to hers. "I find your confidence very appealing."
She let out a quiet laugh. "I did learn from a certain Jedi."

I hummed. "Who would that be?"
"He happens to be standing in front of me."

I didn't waste any time on pressing my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back slowly.

-

Jango Fett's POV:

Count Dooku stood on the ship as I boarded.

"Master, everything is set." I told him.
"The Jedi will be making their move soon."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "They won't win."

"And if they do, you have let me down." Count said to me. "And you know the consequence."

I swallowed the dryness in my throat away. "Yes, Sir."

And with that, the ship took off. Soon, I would be taken to Kamino to get Boba, and head to Geonosis.