Chapter 18

Namjoon's POV
"Namjoon,why dont you go and check on Hana.She havent come out from the room until now."mom said worriedly as she puts the teapot on the table.I nod and quickly went to the guest room.

I knock few times but there's no answer.I try to turn the door knob and it was not locked so I slowly opened the door and I saw Hana already asleep.

I quietly went to her and I heard her snoring softly.I just smile and pull over the blanket covering her shoulder until her legs (⊙▽⊙).Before I went out from the room,I look at Hana's face again and she was just as beautiful as the day I first met her at the school.Haihh when you're going to notice me Hana?

I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead before leaving her room.I closed the door and went to the kitchen again.I saw mom already finished preparing breakfast.

"Oh,where's Hana?" mom asked as she saw me.

"She's sleeping.Maybe she's tired"I replied as I go and wash my hands.
My mom just smiled and poured the tea into the cups.

Suddenly I heard the door bell rings.I quickly went to the front door and take a peek before opening it.I saw two short figure,one  wif green hair xD and one wif orange hair.I immadiately smile and open the door.

"HYUNG~~~~~"the orange hair guy,Jimin grins wif his eyesmile while trying to hug me but I quickly ignore him and greets Suga hyung.Suga just make an expressionless face while doing the secret handshake wif me.

"Aigoo~this baby is here~"I heard my mom's voice refering(?) to Jimin cuz Jimin is always friendly with my mom."Aunty~I mish you"Jimin pouts and making a cute voice.Suga making a disgusted face when Jimin did that.I just chuckled it off looking at the situation.

My mom smiled and give Jimin a warm hug.Then my mom saw Suga hyung,she gave Suga a warm hug too and that make Suga immadiately smile.

I looked at Jimin and he was sniffing the air.I blinked a few time looking at Jimin and he suddenly smile."I think breakfast is ready~~~"Jimin said happily while flashing his eyesmile again."Well,you guys came on the right time~"my mom said as she guide them to the kitchen.

The both of them looks so happy looking at the chocolate pancakes that my mom made just now.They were about to dig in but my mom told them to change into a casual clothes first.

But Suga hyung looked at mom blankly and just eat the pancakes.My mom hit his arm softly and nags at him.He just sigh and went to the other guest room to change clothes.My mom knows that Suga is a little nugget head so she didnt mind if Suga hyung is kinda like that.

Jimin was already in the guest room unpacking his clothes and everything.Well,Jimin is a neat person tho.

When the both of them went to change the clothes,I heard the door bell ringing again.I went to peek through the window again and saw a few figures and two girls wif them.I open the door and

"HELLOOOO"V gets in the house and threw his hand in the air and shouted.Jhope hyung and Gloria are talking to each other while Meryl and Jin are selfieing.

But when my mom went to the living room,all of them immadiately behaving like an angel and bowed to my mom.

My mom chuckles and pat their heads.My mom looked at the two unfamiliar faces that is Meryl and Gloria."I'm Gloria and this is Meryl,we're Hana's friend and also these guys"Gloria said with a smile.My mom looked at them while thinking of smtg.

"Ah!You girls are from the same school right?I always saw this one,Mary?Mery?ah anything waiting at the bus stop alone everytime after school right?"my mom said confidently with a smile.

Meryl nods a few times "and it's actually M-E-R-Y-L" she said and smiled."Ah~Meryl?I'm sorry about that ㅋㅋㅋ.No wonder you look familiar."My mom gave her a warm smiled.

Then my mom told them to change into casual clothes before eating.I told the girls to get in Hana's room while the others in the other room.I followed my mom to the kitchen and wait for them.

Meryl's POV

Namjoon's mom is so friendly and warm too.She made me thinks her as my mom cuz she treats me like her own daughther.She told us to change clothes first so Namjoon showed us the guest room that Hana is in.

Gloria opened the door quietly as Namjoon told us just now that Hana is asleep.As soon as the door is open,Gloria quickly went to Hana and hug her.I was shocked at the sudden action but then I realized that Hana is crying.

I quickly went to her and calmed her down.Gloria asked her whats wrong when Hana was already calmed down."I woke up to no calls and messages from him but he posted a picture of him only wearing a robe with a caption "getting rougher aye babe ;)".

He's back with that bitch.Gloria and me looked at each other in shocked but we just keep on silent because we dont know how to react.But then,the boys came into the room before we could tell Hana to stop crying before everyone is worried.

Jimin quickly hug Hana as he saw Hana's red eyes.Hana just burst out crying after Jimin hugged her.The others look at me and give me a signal 'what happend?' and I quickly went to IG and looked for Jungkook's post for this morning and showed them.

As soon as they looked at the pic and the caption,their faces turned from worried to anger.I could see that Namjoon is holding his anger by clenching his fist tightly.I looked at Hana that was crying and being hugged by Gloria and Jimin.The others then slowly joined the group hug and I was the last one to join them.

"We're here,Hana"Hobi said making the group hug feels warm.

Jungkook's POV

Well,I just have sex with Aeri this morning.It was fucking hot.She was tight tho(A/N: (ಥ_ಥ) ).Hana was crying about me making out with Aeri at the mall.

Well,about the knife thingy its all lies.I told her that just to make her calm down from crying.The actual thing is,I saw Aeri came out from the ladies restroom and she was freaking hot that time.I cant control myself so I went to greet her then we talked and talked suddenly it lead us to kissing.

Then we start to make out.That's what happend yesterday.

About Hana,yes I love her but who cares now.I knew that she saw us hving sex this morning and I also heard that she left the house.

So that means she dumped me,if she really loves me,she will accept the thing that i'm doing with Aeri.But since she left me,I'm back with my baby.Welcome to the game,baby Hana.

PAM PAM PAM
FINALLY!!!!I'm really sorry for the really f*cking late update cuz i'm busy wif school and homeworks tho.Maybe this year i will be updating late so I hope you guys can wait for it.So how are you guys?I miss you guys tho :'))))

Btw how's this chapter?JUNGKOOK IS BACK WIF THAT SLUT THO.I DONT KNOW WHY I DID THAT.ㅋㅋㅋ
Well,you guys can gimme some of your ideas for the next chapter tho.Im running out of ideas this year ㅠㅠ .So you guys can leave a message of your ideas and I will think about it first.If I used your idea I will mentioned you for giving the idea to me.Hope you guys love this chapter and love you guys~~~Thanks for waiting and sorry too ㅠㅠ.