[06]: DUMPSTER DIVING

__
CHAPTER SIX;
[ DUMPSTER DIVING ]
[CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

__CHAPTER SIX;[ DUMPSTER DIVING ][CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

___

      Athena looked at Glenn, the boy who was behind her and now looking at Rick with shock that he took down the two men in seconds. Athena's axe was dropped to her side, watching as blood poured from Tony's head and chest onto the floor. Rick holstered his gun as Glenn said breathlessly, "Holy shit." at the body in front of him. Athena didn't even notice from shock that Glenn was holding her wrist that contained the axe, his hand shaking and then stopping when his skin made contact with hers.

"You okay?" Rick asked Glenn, and he nodded, shifting his feet as the leader looked over at the old man who seemed in a drunk and sober like daze. "Hershel?"

The man just simply looked away, so Rick turned his attention to the girl who was now pushing dark hair out of her face. "Athena, you okay?"

"Peachy." she breathed out, and Glenn clenched her wrist tighter when he saw her eyes flicker over to the dead bodies. Rick nodded, his gaze sharp on hers before he turned back to Hershel. The man was breathing heavily from the scenes that just took place before he nodded.

"Let's head back." he suggested. Athena agreed and moved away from Glenn, slowly bending down and grabbing the shotgun from Tony and shells from his pants as Glenn raided Dave after. She stood up, crinkling her nose at the sight of the dead man in front of her before her eyes were blinded for a few seconds by a light.

"Car!" Rick whisper-shouted. "Car! Get down."

All four of them ducked to the floor at the entrance of the bar, Rick and Athena taking one side and Hershel and Glenn taking the other. She held her breath as she heard the vehicle slowly stop running outside where they were, two doors opening and then slamming followed by a voice. "Dave? Tony?"

"I'm telling you man, I heard shots."

Athena mentally cursed the situation they got themselves into. If Hershel had maybe agreed to leave earlier, they could have left before the two assholes got to the bar, but he didn't, so now all four of them were stuck listening to the men outside looking for two corpses that were laid out in front of him.

Athena watched as shadows fell onto the floor as they wandered around, calling names until one said, "We're looking for Dave and Tony and no one checks the damn bar?"

Rick loads his gun as one begins to open the door. In sync, Athena and Glenn slide over and shut the door with their weight, the two bodies colliding together as the men outside seemed to put two and two together.

"Someone pushed that shut. Yo, someone in there? Someone in there? We don't want no trouble. We're just looking for our friends."