Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

The trip to Jeju Island was today.

Mina and Seojin were at Seojin's house. Mina was done packing, while Seojin had just started. Mina decided to help her pack too.

On the other side, Jungkook just woke up. He had almost forgot about the trip, but luckily, his hyungs texted him.

Hoseok: are you guys done packing for the jeju trip?

Yoongi: yeah

Namjoon: of course.

Jimin: wHAT

Jimin: ugh I forgot.

Jimin: bye. Gotta go pack now!!

Jungkook: oh

Jungkook: I just remembered too.

Jungkook: bye.

Yoongi: aigoo

Namjoon: bye and hurry pack before its too late man.

Hoseok: bye~

Jungkook groaned and went to his bathroom and started bathing, changing and brushing his tooth.

After his bath, he immediately went into packing his stuffs to bring for the 4 day trip.

Taehyung was first to arrive at school.

He went to school at 5.00 am. Waiting for friends and the buses.

After he waited, some of the students arrived at school already.

After a while, Mina and Seojin had finished packing and they both jogged to the school.

Jungkook arrived to school 15 minutes after the two girls arrived.

The students went inside the bus and took their seats.

"Okay everyone. You may all sleep or listen to music or do other stuffs throughout the bus ride." Their teacher announced.

Seojin slept peacefully without anyone disturbing her. Taehyung, too, slept for a while.

"Yah! Seojin! Wake up! We're here already." Mina whispered while shaking Seojin.

Seojin woke up and faced Mina, "what?"

"we're here!!" Mina told.

"Really? Oh my god! Lets go, what are you waiting for?!" Seojin asked, excitedly while skipping down the bus.

"Okay everyone! Gather up! We will now give you your dorm room keys and the first thing to do for the day is unpack quickly. Now go!" The teacher ordered as she gave out the keys.

"Lets go guys! To the dorm!" Jungkook said while pulling the three roommates of his.

They arrived at their dorm and unpacked.

The dorm was quite big and comfy. The dorm consist of 4 rooms with beds, living room which has a tv and some couches, there were also a kitchen.

"Wow." Seojin wandered around the dorm after she'd unpacked her stuffs.

"Boo!" Jungkook, from behind Seojin, surprised her.

"Ahhh!!!" Seojin screamed loudly.

"YAH! ARE YOU INSANE?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Seojin faced Jungkook and started nagging.

While Jungkook just laughed at her reaction.

"ugh!" Seojin groans.

Taehyung joined in the commotion after he unpacked too.

"What happened? Why did you scream, Seojin?" He asked, obviously worried about the girl standing infront of him.

"This jerk just shocked me." Seojin told with a frown on her face.

"Oh hahah."

"Wait.. did you just called me a jerk?" Jungkook asked widening his eyes.

"Yeah. So what? You're one anyways."

"How dare y-" jungkook was cut off by Mina.

"Guys! Ms. Lee told us to all gather outside now." Mina called.

Seojin put her tongue out and looked at Jungkook while walking to where Mina was standing.

"Lets go?" Seojin asked the two boys behind.

"Lets go!" They cheered.

-----

hey guys!
I'd like to apologize for this short chapter!

I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter :(

Btw, please go and support my fanfic, ft. Jimin of BTS. thanks!