Another Day In The First Order

Kylos POV

One night I decide to give myself a break from everything so I put my lightsaber away, take off my helmet and just lie on the floor. I don't know why but I felt like lying the floor. Until my chamber door opened and General Hux appeared. "What is it?!" I yelled at Hux, "Nothing, I was just making sure you were alright" said Hux. I looked at him in disbelief, he hates me, and I hate him. "I'm quite alright Hux." I say coldly, "You sure.. Cause you're lying on the floor." he says .. With a hint of fear in his voice, I like that. I hop up to my feet and stare at him. "I was just lying down for a bit." I explained. Hux nodded and as he turned to exit my chamber, I grabbed his hand. "Uh.. What are you doing?" said Hux, I kiss his cheek and he blushes like crazy, then he kissed me back, both of us just standing there blushing like crazy. "I hate you." he said; but with a bit of humour in his voice, "I hate you too." I reply while smirking.

Huxs' POV

I was walking down a corridor as I saw Kylo disappear into his chamber, so I decided to go check on him and instead of pacing the room and moving stuff around as usual, he was lying on the ground, "What is it?!" he yells at me, "Nothing, I was just making sure you were alright." I reply, "I'm quite alright." he replies coldly. "You sure.. Cause you're lying on the floor." I say staring at him, "I was lying down for a bit!" he exclaims. I nodded and turned around to exit then he unexpectedly hops off the ground and grabs my hand, "What are you doing?" I ask him in shock. We were just staring at each other than out of nowhere he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I go instantly red, I lean in and kiss him back. Both of us are blushing. "I hate you." I say, "I hate you too." he replies as we both start laughing.