Sleep well

3rds POV

"Eh? Dis is weird..?" Typing vigorously at the keyboard, encrypting the codes, the man's eyes are full of doubtful.

"Shouldn't Bertesca's Parvento is dead, no?" The man muttered slowly under his breath.

A silhouette of a person approach the man with caution, a dagger on hold ready to attack.

Just before the person able to stab the man, the man dodged to the side and quickly spun around, gripping the person's free arm to the back while whispering lowly behind his ear,

"A scratch on my laptop and God knows what will happen to you next, yes?" A statement able to pause the man before the dagger hits the laptop that was before placed infront of the man.

"And ere I tought dat I was well idden.. sigh." The man quickly knocked out the person and left the guy unconcious on the ground,

"First ting first.. inform Veneziano and Romano, no?." Casting a quick glance on the unconcious body, he added, "And a new location to ide."

-

"I know." Stated the man as he tightened his grip to his guns and stealthily shot an enemy that were still inside the HQ,

"Found a document idden in de boss room just den, it records something about de ierarcy of Bertesca." He added,

"Where are you now?" A voice buzzed through the transmitter that are attached to the man's ears,

"Somewhere inside de HQ, I don't tink I could find any more clues by myself, heck, its too stressfull merda! You come ere and search it yourself, carogna. I'm gonna go find Veneziano. Dat fanculo couldn't possibly andle dat many enemies."

"Eh, wait!!"

"Besides, who tought of dis stupid plan again? Dio dannato!!" The man fired another ammo, enemy fallen.

"Fine. I'll go to de field and search for clues dere." Sighs the other voice, adding, "Bet you didn't searched troughly.." the voice muttered low so that the other party couldn't hear it.. well he couldn't. Because the man was running.

"Romano? You dere?"

No respond. "Cut off, eh?" The other man sighs and move out.

-

Romano's POV

Arriving outside the HQ, lots of bloodied bodies were laying around the ground. Blood spattered on the ground, making the grass drenched in red.

There seems to be few enemies left fleeing towards the HQ, I shot some down quickly while some managed to run away. I found many dead pile of bodies that seems to be killed not long ago and there stood Veneziano.

"Veneziano.." I run towards him and catch him before he falls to the ground. "A.. are you alright, oi.. Veneziano..!!" Drenched in crimson blood, both his clothes and some of his skin. I shook him, worried that he got hurt badly,

"Ve.." a small line and it made me a bit of relieved, "You alright, idiota fratello of mine?!"

"I'm fine, Romano~.. You don't need to be worried, I'm just tired." Veneziano calmly replies as I let him sit on the bloodied ground.

"Not my blood afterall..~" Veneziano smiles innocently.. if the fact that he didn't just do a massacre spree.

"I see.." I squat down, "Come on, Seborga is inside. We need to meet up to discuss what to do next."

"Ve..~" I carry Veneziano on my back. Walking slow paced because of the weight behind my back,

"Ve.." Veneziano's breathing is stable,

"Pigliainculo, you shoudn't sleep in an enemy's place." I complained lowly as to not wake him up.

"....Germany.. Japan.." Veneziano muttered under his sleep,

".. Altough I'm sleepy too..

Dammit."