*Sneak Peak* :P

Slowly, she lowered herself onto Damon's 9 inch pole and impaled herself.

Moaning loudly, she could feel the giant foreign body entering her, inch by huge inch, making her nerve endings go crazy.

"So beautiful... You're so wet sweetheart.. And sooo freaking tight." Damon whispered into her ear and nibbled at her lobes.

Finally, she was seated firmly on him, their pelvis touching. But they weren't done with her, not at all.

Lysander slowly made his way back to them, and she felt his two fingers rubbing a cold jelly like substance on her entrance behind.

Before she could respond, he pushed 2 fingers into her hole, making her cry out.

"Shhhh, darling, you're gonna love it in a while." He crooned behind her, slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of her anus.

Before long, she had started thrusting back into him trying to get more of his fingers into her, but he wasn't going to let her off that
easily.

Taking out his fingers, causing her to whimper at the loss, he switched his fingers with his cock and slowly pushed in.

Her hole wasn't used to the intrusion and tried hard to resist.

"Relax darling, I'm gonna make you feel sooo good, you're going to be begging for more of this." He whispered, rubbing her clit while he pushed further in.

She cried out as he finally managed to squeeze all 8 inches of his thick cock into her bowels. She had never felt so filled up in her entire life.

But when they both started to thrust, she felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

Lysander and Damon came up with a rhythm and alternated between thrusting into her, so that when one came out, the other shoved in.

In her ecstasy, she was screaming with pleasure when she felt something nudging her lips. On instinct she opened her mouth and felt Rick's dick slide into her mouth.

Hungrily she slurped and sucked on the treat, causing a groan to come out of Rick's mouth. Her hand also found Matt's cock and began to fondle and rub up and down on it.

She was having sex with all four of them, and she had never felt happier.

Soon, she felt Matt pull away for a moment, she wondered where he went before the sensations from the other 3 cocks pulled her under again.

Suddenly, she felt Lysander stop thrusting and groan loudly as a weight seemed to press on top of their little sandwich.

She turned slightly and saw something that turned her on to no end.

Matt was slowly thrusting in and out of Lysander and his weight was pushing Lysander's cock further into her as well as pushing her onto Damon.

It was fantastic.

With new rigor, she continued sucking on Rick's cock until he could hold back no further, and exploded into her mouth, filling her throat up with his warm thick seed with a cry.

That triggered her orgasm and her pussy and ass contracted wildly as the biggest orgasm she ever had so far exploded in her.

Her contractions proved to be too much for the two cocks in her and they exploded in her, filling her womb and bowels at the same time.

She heard Matt groan loudly as well and assumed he had cummed inside Lysander.

They stayed like that panting for a while, trying to recover their breath.

"This is the best night ever."she giggled, kissing Damon on the nose and on his mouth.

"Guess what darling, we're gonna make every night from today onwards, the best night of your life" Matt growled low, leaning forward to nip and suck on her shoulder.

Layla really liked the sound of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo.... This is the first sex scene I've ever written and it will be part of a story IF and only if the response is good. If not, I'll give up writing... Haha..

So comment please!!! And tell me if you like it... :)

Thank you!!!