~ 22 ~

A/n:
Hi !! Attention!!
A good friend of mine nominated this book for the "Best of the Undiscovered" Book Award.  How crazy! I don't think that I'll win but a few of you really like this book? so Idk if any of you wants to vote, I'd be happy about your support (: let's make this book more puuublic?
Simply do that: thefanfictionawards check this account out, go to the work the fanfiction awards 2016, search for the tag Best of the Undiscovered and comment cold night boy with a  link of my username!
The voting started today :)
Thanks so much for your support, I am speechless.

~

"Daddy.. Why did you sneak panties in my boxer shorts order?" Louis slowly chewed on his lip, looking up to Harry who laid on his back, eyes closed in pure bliss.

Harry had cleaned them both off, (he had a little practise in that already), and tackled Louis down on the bed afterwards. He did feel guilty for taking Louis rough on his first time but he was trying to make it up with cuddles now. And he would make love to the boy in the very near future. Harry was a fan of kinky stuff but he knew that he had to give Louis loving, caring sessions too. But he didn't complain.

"Huh?" Harry's chest rumbled with a growl causing Louis to giggle and climb on top of him, hissing a little because he was already sore between his legs.

"Oh, that. Well. I've seen you wearing pink panties .. I assumed you like doing that so I ordered you some more.." Harry smirked and raised an eyebrow at the exhausted boy that was still somehow buzzing with energy.

"Y-you saw them?" Louis shrieked, his cheeks turning a crimson red causing Harry to growl and to cup Louis' bum in his hands slowly, squeezing the red cheeks lightly so it wouldn't hurt Louis.

"How come that whenever I see you blush, I want your ass to have the same colour as your cheeks.." Harry murmured and leaned forward, pressing his lips harshly against Louis' one more time.

Louis was getting dizzy with it. He felt so comfortable and loved that it just made him smile.

"Anyways, yeah I ordered them for you." Harry shrugged, matter of factly.

"Thanks.. Is it weird that I like wearing them?" Louis said shyly and peeked up at the older man who shook his head and smirked.

"No.. In fact, they turn me on. A lot," Harry groaned, voice raspy as he nibbled on Louis' lip for some more time.

He was growing hard against Louis' tummy, again. "H-Harry," Louis whimpered, rutting lightly against his length, just wanting to feel Harry's hardness against him. He himself was satisfied with two orgasms in the last past 30 minutes. He just seemed to love to please Harry.

"You don't like the word daddy?" Harry cooed and ran a hand through Louis' hair who just blushed brightly, "Pity that your bum already is in that shade.." Harry hummed and poked Louis' cheek.

"I-i do.." Louis whispered and swallowed harshly, "can I help you, daddy?" He tried again earning a low hum of Harry. "Indeed.. You wanna suck on me for a bit?" Harry smiled, stroking some of Louis' fringe out of his face as the smaller boy nodded enthusiastically.

"I try!" Louis grinned and slipped underneath the covers causing Harry to chuckle as the young boy gasped softly at the size of Harry. "No wonder I felt so full..", Louis whispered in awe, swallowing heavily at the veiny cock standing up in front of him.

"Mhm, it's made for fucking you, perfectly", Harry smirked and ran a hand through louis' hair as he started to suck the tip inside. Harry moaned and hummed, steadying the brown haired boy while he worked on Harry's cock, moving his tiny hands over the shaft while Harry's hand moved to the curve of Louis' ass again.