09

"Why are there petals on the ground?"

Time stopped.

"Uh, what do you mean?" Joshua's fingers start to curl into his palm and they're forming small fists ; pounding at his stupidity.

"Joshua, I may be oblivious, but I'm not dumb."

His knees are going to buckle and give in at any moment, and only the floor will be there.

Glancing around the room, his new found interest was how there seemed to be shapes forming on the concrete walls.

Pretty.

"Joshua!" His attention was now diverted back onto his room mate, whose worried face cannot be imprinted onto another being's. Foolish, foolish Joshua.

You're hurting someone new. Is that your hobby now?

Shut it.

"Things are fine, Hoshi," he casually lets the nickname slip.

"Look me in the eye and repeat whatever the hell you just did. I'm damn sure you're not okay and nothing is fine."

Is there nothing you can hide from him?

Joshua is tired. Tired of lying. Tired of having to hide it all, having to run to and fro. Tired tired tired.

do you have to-
I don't.
do you want to?
I do.

"Joshua..?"

"Soonyoung," Joshua breathes in, the cold air strikes him.

Soonyoung looks at Joshua, hoping he'll continue.

"I'm not okay..," he sighs, is he really doing this? answer? Yes.

"Sick. Actually."

--

Joshua started fiddling with his fingers as he's sitted on the couch, with Soonyoung constantly glancing at him. The conversation of barely two minutes ago wouldn't stop replaying itself over and over again in his head ; broken record.

'So.., hanahaki disease, you say?'

'Yeah.'

'Mind explaning..?'

' The Hanahaki Disease is an illness where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love...'

'One-sided love you say?'

'Yes.'

'May I ask-'

'It's Jeonghan.'

'oh.'

--

A/N: hello everyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) how have you all been? :-))
early apologises for only being able to update weekly due to heavy school responsibilities (/.\)

p.s. 400 reads?! I'm speechless, thank you all ♡