Chapter 56

Rosalind's POV

Everyone stares at me as I walk down the 'isle' covered in rose petals.
I don't look at any of them as I watch Clayton standing with a smile on his face.

When I reach his side, he sets his hand on the small of my back before kissing my cheek gently.

I smile, "didn't think we would have everything ready that quick."
He doesn't say anything as he just stares into my eyes with his chocolate ones.

Everyone sat down as the music stopped and the ceremony began.
As the man talked I ignored most of his words and before I knew it he said, "You may kiss the bride."

Clayton smirked at me and for some reason I felt like he was planning something and I was right — He picked me up and ran down the isle as everyone threw food at us, reminding me of the food fight we had.

Gosh, that seems like it wasn't that long ago; when Clayton came home. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Suddenly the food stopped getting thrown and Clay set me down.

A smell hit my nose that I missed so much — my father.

"Dad?" I whisper.
Clayton looks down at me and furrows his eyebrows, "It can't be?"

I turn and wobble my way to the woods. Everyone in the pack joins me and we stand, staring and waiting for a sign of my father.

After a few minutes, the moon goddess' daughter Athena emerges from the woods with my father following behind her.

"Damon?!"

I feel tears in my eyes as my mom pushes past everyone and runs into my father's arms. Once the reality hit me I joined her.

"Come dance with me!" Alexa cheers, grabbing my hand trying to pull my fat ass off the chair I was sitting on.

I shake my head, "I don't think I can dance with a balloon belly."

Alexa raises an eyebrow at me.
"What?" I ask.

She smiles, "It's not like we're gonna be belly dancing! Now come on!"

She drags me onto the floor and we start dancing like some weird chickens. The upbeat song soon ended and a slow song started. Before I could even turn around to find Clay he grabbed my and started dancing.

"I can't believe how long I waited for you.. It's all paying off." He whispers into me ear.

"Waited? You had me since I was 4."

He chuckles and shakes his head, "You know what I mean princess."
I smile at him, "I love you." We both say at the exact same time.

"Jinx!" I say as he smiles and kisses my head before spinning me.

After the spin when I am back in his arms I felt a sharp pain and water.

"Um.. Princess?"
I don't answer Clay as I look down at my belly.

"We still have 2 months to go?" I whisper slightly worried at my belly.
Clay then quickly grabs me and runs me to the pack hospital.

He lays me down on a bed as the doctor and my mom enter the room.

"What's going on?" My mom asks.
"Uh.. Um.. uhh.." Is all Clayton manages to get out of his mouth.

"I think I'm having the babies." I tell my mom before I fell a sharp pain and scream.

As I scream Clayton faints; I'm not even giving birth yet and he's already fainting.. What a man.

"You're too soon?" The doctor asks worried.

"No, they're coming on time." A voice says, drawing my attention to the door.

There Athena stands smiling.

"I don't understand?" The pack doctor says as she gets Clayton set on a chair.
"I told them to come early, just like I brought your father back to life." Athena tells us.

After many hours of pain and Clayton fainting, my baby boy decides to come out.
The pain disappears as he starts to cry and suddenly, like an alarm, Clayton is back up. Clay jumps out of the chair and looks as if he was going to kill the doctor.

Right as the doctor was going to have Clay cut our baby's cord, a pain like no other hits me. I scream and the doctor quickly hands Clayton our son.

Clayton had a hint of worry in his eyes as I heard his thoughts,
'Am I holding him right? Why is he crying? Is he okay? What do I do!'

I try to smile but the pain keeps me from doing that.

"Push! Your daughter is almost here!" The doctor cheers.

I do as told and soon the doctor holds up my baby girl. My wolf worries as soon as I realize she isn't crying, newborns almost always cry.

"Is the baby okay?" My mom asks the doctor. The doctor just continues to hold my daughter, staring at her.

I growl at the doctor and was just about to get up until I felt Athena's hand on my shoulder.

The doctor smiles and hands me my daughter as she says, "She's alright. I've never seen a baby like her — not crying and she just, she has this powerful sense to her."

I stare at my daughter as she is so calm and wide-eyed while her older brother is flipping his shit.

She looks around the room with her big blue eyes as Clayton slowly walks over to the bed before handing me our son.

Our baby boy then stops his horrible crying and Clayton frowns,
"Does he not like me?"

"He'll have too, you're his dad." I laugh stating the obvious.

Clayton rolls his eyes as I hold my baby twins in my arms.
My mom then asks, "What are their names?"

"Cole Damien and Blue Mae." Clayton says proudly before kissing each of them on top of the head.

———

THANK YOU FOR HANDLING THIS AWFUL WRITING AND 'STORYLINE', I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 13/14 YEARS OLD!

Anyways, I am now 22 and am currently working on a more intense, sexy, dark, and twisted storyline that will include two books. The first book is on my profile, called A King's Healer

A King's Healer has a few chapters out, and i do apologize, there won't be as much comedy or innocence as this story had (which i know is the only reason why TAYM was so loved for so many years).

But growing up and maturity has led me down many paths, and this new story will show many sides of things such as depression, true love, heartbreak, anxiety, loss, and so on.

The next chapter i will include the teaser trailer to A King's Healer