chapter 23

Nick's P.O.V

i woke up and saw that Savanah is still sleeping. i smiled but frowned remembering what happened to her. i'm mad that that happened to her nobody should go through that. once she tells me which diner it happened in i'm going to sue them. i noticed that she is starting to wake up. when she opened her eyes she saw me staring at her and smiled at me. 

i smiled and said "good morning sleepy head"

"good morning" she said laying her head on my chest.

i pulled her towards me and laid my head on top of hers. we laid for hours in bed and we started to get up. we got dressed and went to the kitchen we saw that both Brittany and Dylan were in there talking. when they saw us they said good morning and continued eating and talking.

i made me and Savanah some food and sat down next to her. we ate and talked to everyone and when we were done i put everything away and we moved to the gaming room. the girls watched me and Dylan playing the Xbox and Dylan complaining that i'm cheating.

then we switched roles the girls were playing Mario kart and they were both good. Brittany was winning so far and Savanah was getting frustrated and was trying to go faster she was actually catching up. the race was almost over and they were neck and neck and at the last minute Savanah used her boost and she won. she jumped up and was dancing around Brittany.

Brittany sat down pouting and Dylan sat down next to her consoling her. they're so going to get together. Savanah sat next to me and leaned into me. we are getting closer and closer each day and i'm really glad that we are.

i want her to meet the most important people in my life which are my family. definitely my sister we were always close when we were growing up and we're closer now. and i want her approval which i know i will get. Savanah is the nicest person i know and i'm glad she's with me.

i looked at Dylan and Brittany and saw that they are sleeping i guess they were tired. and i also noticed Savanah is sleeping too. i slowly got up and softly put Savanah down without waking her up and i went to my office in my apartment. i had to do some work which turned into doing a lot and took hours and i heard my door open. i looked up and saw that it was Dylan he sat down and asked "what are going to do about those guys?"  

"i don't know but it won't be pretty" i said

"okay good those guys deserve what's coming for them" he said

"well whats going on with you and Brittany? do you like her?" i asked

"wh-what no nothing is going on with us. but yeah i like her but i don't know if she likes me back" he stuttered

"i bet she likes but if you want i can get Savanah to ask her for you" i suggested

"thanks man i appreciate it" he thanked me

"no problem man you're my best friend" i said