5

*Warning part 5 contains strong themes of torture and gore.*

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I began to adjust to my surroundings. But it was so dark I could barely see anything. But my nose was victim to the foul smells. The stench of decay and urine made my stomach churn. My ankles were blistering so painfully from exhaustion that I was numb to the pain in my broken wrist. I noticed a faint flickering light peeking through the small square hole in the large door in front of me. I began to crawl towards the wooden door. Rusted chains shackled my weary ankles. The chains beat against the muddy gravel floor beneath me. The smell of burning flesh became stronger. I stood up slowly, my body trembling. I tried to find some way to open the door, but the door had no handle. It was locked from the outside. I peeked through the opening. A tiny light bulb hung from the ceiling creaking back and forth. Its flickering light dimly lit what was around me. With every flicker of the dying bulb, I saw more and more of my nightmare around me.

There were four doors across from mine. "Hello?" I called out from inside my cell. Then, when there was no response, I asked again, "Is anybody there?" The putrid smell was so strong that detecting another wolf's or human's scent was impossible.

"Please, can anyone hear me?" I began to sob. Alone and defenseless, I was trapped. I stood up high on the tips of my toes, trying to see more, ignoring the burning pain in my feet. I pressed my face against the rails and stretched myself as far as possible. When my face made contact with the rails, I screamed in distress. I could smell my flesh burning.
I fell back onto the ground, cupping my cheek. They were silver rails. I held my face feeling a warm liquid drip down my fingers. I ran my quivering hands across my face tasting the blood on my lips.

"Fuck." I cursed in pain.

"Are you alright?" I heard a small whimpering voice ask.

My ears perked up at the sound."Yes, hello?" I responded, desperately forgetting my pain.

"I'm Bianca." I limped towards the door looking through the opening once more. I couldn't see anyone.

"Are you there?" I prayed it wasn't just my imagination, that I wasn't alone. I stood on my tippy toes again, stretching as far as possible. I noticed an eye looking at me from the cell across from mine.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"No one is alright here." It was a woman. I could only see half of her face.

"Are there more people? Who else is here?" I asked frantically.

"No one anymore." My heart sank.

"What does that mean?" I asked fearfully. "Where are they? What happened."

She began crying. I could no longer see her face anymore. I began to hear the thumping of footsteps approaching. The woman heard it too. She began to cry out in fear. Her breathing became violently uncontrollable as she panicked.
"What's happening?" I asked. My own heart began to pound as fear consumed me. She didn't answer me. Only kept screaming and screaming. Finally,  I heard a door being pushed open, and I ducked under the opening, terrified of what I might see. Footsteps closed, and she began yelling louder.

I heard the door open."No! No! NO!" The women begged, screaming out. "Please, no." She implored, screaming bloody murder.
My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. I hesitantly lifted my head to see what was happening outside.
I quickly covered my mouth not to scream. Half the women's face had been skinned, and her eye removed from its socket.
Her head was tattered with spots of missing hair. I could see bits of bone around her jaw, and the veins of her face looked as if they were about to burst. She kept screaming, and I could see the muscles and ligaments contracting in her face. Her empty eye socket was just a black void in her head.
My knees became weak, and I dropped to the ground. Her screams saded faintly, and I was alone again. Rockie was rocking into a false sense of security.

The ceiling above began to tremble, and I could hear the creaking light bulb start to swing harder. The sound of metal clashing and woman's horrific screams filled my body with fear. A rough sadistic laugh ripped through the air, shaking me to my core. I covered my ears with my palms biting my lip so hard it began to bleed as I tried to swallow the pain from my broken wrist. The screaming of agony only got louder. It was followed by growling and laughter.

It made me sick, my empty stomach twisting itself into knots.

I was scared to imagine what was happening above me. I wish I could have just passed out then in there.

The screaming was driving me insane. Covering my ears did nothing to cloud the eardrum-shattering noises. Finally,  I couldn't take it anymore. The screaming and sounds of torture were too much. I began to slam my head against the ground.

"Please stop." I whimpered.

It rang in my head and echoed for hours until it finally stopped.
Everything fell into a dead silence.
But the silence was more sickening than the screaming.

I heard heavy footsteps approaching once more.
The sound of a large door being swung open filled my cell.

A shiver when up my spine when I heard an evil voice say, "We had so much fun today, didn't we?" There was no response to the voice's question, only a weak whimper.

"I said we had fun today, didn't we?" The evil voice repeated, screaming furiously. Finally, a body hitting the ground made my stomach drop.

"Please, just kill me." Pleaded a frail, broken voice. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to vomit.

"I'm not gonna ask another time." The evil voice warned.

"Yes." Chocked the voice.

"Yes, what?" He screamed again.

"Yes, we had fun." The frail voice cried out, sobbing uncontrollably.

"That's what I thought. Now back to your cage, puppy." I heard shuffling."Freak of fucking nature." The door was slammed shut so hard that the light bulb fell, shattering on the ground. There was only darkness now. The footsteps stomped away and sealed the door.
I stayed silent and didn't speak until I could no longer hear the footsteps.

"Hello?" I called out fearfully. "Are you alright? What happened to," I paused, afraid to finish my question. Scared of what the answer would be. "I'm sorry." I apologized for my stupid questions.

"Pray for death." That was all she said.