Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water

Harry leaned his head down making me turn my head immediatly so that way his lips brushed against my cheek.

"No," He grunted out impatiently, his green eyes dark with lust and irritation as he let one of my wrists go to lift my chin up, squishing my cheeks together in his large hand making my lips purse.

"I want lips..." He rasped out, closing his eyes and leaning back down before I used my free hand to pinch his ear.

He immediatly let go of my body, a squeak of surprise escaping his lips as I held onto his ear like an angered mother.

"How the fuck you just gonna tell me you're in love with someone, then have the audacity to jack off to me and get me all fucking horny before bringing your drunk horny confused ass here thinking you can tap this when you don't even know what you want!" I ranted as Harry cringed, hunching his back as I dragged him by the ear.

"I want you, I want you," Harry winced, looking up at me with pleading eyes as I glared at him.

I let go of his ear, letting him straighten his back as he let out a sigh of relief and rubbed at his red skin.

"I want you in my bed, shirt and pants off." I demanded with a straight face as Harry's eyes widened, a faint blush forming over his cheeks before he gave me an excited smile.

"Kay." He nodded, sending me a wink before walking into the hallway, already taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants as he entered my bedroom.

I rolled my eyes, laughing to myself before I walked over to the corner and picked up his journal from the floor.

"Ohhh that's right girl, go all donkey kong on that boy." Carlos commented, letting out a wolf whistle as he went by my side and nudged me with a smirk.

"I'm not having sex with him, not when he's like this." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest as I mentally prepared myself to see a half naked Harry on my bed.

"So there's a possibility you two would have sex if he was sober." Bernie smirked, coming up behind me out of no where as him and Carlos exchanged knowing looks.

"Okay you know what, fuck all of ya'll, even if he was sober I wouldn't-"

Carlos began to wiggle his eyebrows at me.

"What I'm trying to say is-"

Bernie sent me a creepy smirk.

"Okay no! I wouldn't do anything with him sober, drunk, high, doesn't matter." I snapped making the two laugh as my irritation grew.

"Sure, but just make sure you ride him well in there, I'm betting Bernie twenty bucks you two are gonna fuck at the end of the night." Carlos noted, making me gawk at him as he sipped the beer in his hand.

"Carlos, unlike you Nat has class, and there's no doubt in my mind if you were in her place and you saw a naked Harry in your bed you would jump him but she isn't like that." Bernie said in a white valley girl accent, rolling his eyes as he jutted his hip out and gave Carlos the hand.

"It's true." Carlos shrugged, smirking when I turned to look at him.

"Oh I'm straight though, like no homo I like vaginas but if Harry asked me to suck his dick I would feel obliged to do it." Carlos explained when I continued to stare at him.

"Preach." Bernie commented, making them both high five eachother as I inhaled a slow breath and shook my head at them.

"I gotta go take care of him, you guys can go... watch a movie or better yet bathe in holy water." I said, turning to point at the two as I raised my brows at them making them chuckle.