0.7

dallon

I smiled as I wrapped brendon's gift, being sure to not leave any places in covered.

I had gotten him his testosterone. (his parents helping quite a bunch) we all knew this was important to him and wanted to see his the big smile on his face.

when he went to the doctor, me, his mom, dad, & the doctor planned everything out.

it being his birthday present just made it even better.

brendon was turning 16 so the party was gonna be a fair size of people. the two of us had acquired a nice group of friends throughout the year.

this was gonna be a surprise party, so i had our friends tyler & josh take brendon out the house for a bit.

checking my phone, I saw that it was 4:45. brendon's party was gonna start at 5.

I hurried downstairs, going out to the backyard and checking the refreshments & making sure it was just right.

brendon's mom appeared, setting some soda's on the table.

"dallon, you are such a wonderful friend to brendon. I don't know what he'd do without you." i smiled, thanking her.

"it's no big deal, he deserves only good things." she pinched my cheek and then went on her way.

I scrambled around, shushing everyone outside. I heard the doorknob click and I smirked, he's gonna love this.

"I don't understand why the hell you would blindfold me to go into my own house?" I heard brendon's voice question.

"just shut up, you're almost there." he huffed and let Tyler and josh lead him to the backyard.

once they got him outside and told him to take his blindfold off. he took the blind fold off and we all screamed.

"surprise!" the staggered back a bit, josh catching him with a chuckle.

"a surprise party for me? you shouldn't have." he said in a seductive tone; winking at us, we all laughed.

"I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna eat?" a chorus of "yeahs" and "me too" we're heard.

he walked over to me and hugged me, I held him close.

"thank you dal, I know you planned
all this."

"it's not even the best part yet!"

_________________
______

oh god this chapter sucked major ass