Ch. 17 - Stripper legs

AN: Okay cute mushy fluffy moments are nice but it was getting a bit cliché so back to the humorous plot twists ayee

I woke up with a start, my whole body jumping in surprise at the sound of loud banging at my front door as I cringed at the drool I had left all over my journal.

"Fuck," I muttered, wiping at my mouth before slowly standing to my feet and opening the door.

"Woah, you look like shit." Carlos greeted, pushing passed me into my flat as I glared at him.

"Yeah no, just come in." I muttered under my breath, trying to flatten my messed up hair as I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm sorry I love you Nat but you cannot look like that if you're going to be my girlfriend." He said as I closed the door and squinted at him, my gaze falling to the large plastic bags in his hands as he quickly took out a brown wig.

"I literally spent all night writing my story in the kitchen since Harry took up all the space in my bed so it is way too early for your shit." I groaned, rubbing my face in frustration as I felt Carlos place the itchy wig on top of my head.

"Nice, nice," Carlos said absent mindly as he took down a few picture frames from my furniture, replacing it with pictures of himself as he darted and forth around my place.

"What chapter you on?" He asked as I took off the wig, tossing it on the counter before opening the fridge.

"Chapter seventeen, I think-" I said, pouring myself a glass of orange juice before chugging it down.

"It's a work in progress." I cringed, smacking my lips together at the taste as I checked the expiration date.

"Great, okay here's a toothbrush and toothpaste, I can smell your breath from here and it smells like ass so brush up, get groomed," Carlos said, tossing me the dental hygiene equipment as I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen sink.

"Let me guess, your mom and family are coming here from Salinas to-"

"My mom and my family are coming here from Salinas and she is going to fucking kill me with her chancla shoved straight up my ass when she finds out I haven't settled down yet." Carlos hypervenilated, tying a pink apron around himself as he began to dust my furniture.

"Dude you're only twenty three, besides, why do you always have to use my place as your living area." I said, brushing my teeth vigorously before I spit into the sink and gargled.

"Great, tell that to my mom, and because I live with a Swedish drug dealer who possibly switches my jars of sugar with his jars of coke." Carlos scoffed, spraying febreeze in the air.

"Carlos you know I can't be your fake girlfriend, your family's already met me." I scoffed as Carlos took out a mini vaccum from his bag.

"Yeah that's why I got you the wig duh," He retorted as if it wasn't obvious before rolling his eyes at me.

"I asked Georgia and she just laughed in my face and Bernie wouldn't shave off his beard to be my girlfriend so..." Carlos mumbled, trailing off as he rubbed his thumb over the wood of my coffee table trying to get out a stain.

"Natalie.." Harry yawned from my room, only clothed in a pair of boxers as he ran a hand through his tossled brown hair and rubbed his eyes.

"No! No hot British man in my place when Mama here!" Carlos exclaimed, pointing furiously at Harry who furrowed his brows in confusion.

I studied the two of them, my quietness catching both of their attentions as a smile spread over my face.

"Carlos, I think I have an idea."