Mickey; suprise

Clean

I examined the bruises Mickey gave me the other night for hanging out with a guy I met. Not sexual tension was included just pure beating. I decided to make some pasta to lighten his mood when he gets home.

I grabbed a plastic bowl and opened the bag full of spaghetti. I filled the bowl with water and put it on the stove. I twisted the diameter to waters boiling point. After pouring the spaghetti strings onto the bowl, it became soggy. I poured the Sauce and mixed it together. I heard the door open and turned off the stove.

"Hey baby" I said smiling. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I frowned but quickly covered it up with a cough. I served him his food and expected a thank you from him. "Thank you babe" I said imitating him. "Your welcome" I said to myself wishing this actually happened.

I walked to the drunken Boy and left him there to sober up a bit. I went upstairs a stripped down my clothes as I stood fully naked looking for my red silky dress. I put on my dress and made sure my nipped where showing to turn him on. I walked down the stairs and examined my prey. He had messy hair from the girl he fucked, that followed with multiple hickeys. Mickey was switching through the channels, taking his eyes of the tv onto me. He licked his lips and turned off the tv. I motioned him to come upstairs with me.

He reached our bedroom and I pushed him down the bed. I went to our drawers and took something out. He assumed something kinky would come out of the door but begin to back up when I pulled out a large kitchen knife. "Bitch are you fucking crazy?!" He yelled. He hit his head on the headboard as I took slow steps toward him. "This is what happens when you fuck everything up"