Wattpad Original

Till Amaris

Note: Check out this absolutely stunning portrait of Till by the lovely @drewmecyrus on Twitter. She drew her view of Kaytee too, and I'm loving everything she makes. JUST GORGEOUS.

Remember: Keep voting for The Famoux for Wattpad's Story Of The Year! The link for it is on my page and the Wattpad Twitter page. If you you vote, please send @kassandra_tate a message on Twitter so I can personally give you my thanks. Right now we're in 8th place. You KNOW how much I love the number 8. GAH. I'd be happy if I stayed there forever, honestly.

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Mot allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

@Writers_Shadow: Hey beautiful! I have a few questions; who are you the closest with in the Famoux? What's your favourite part about acting? How did you feel about Foster leaving us (SOBS) How are you gonna cope with his death? / On a lighter note; If you could choose to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? hope you have a lovely day everyday!

Till: Hello Sae! Out of everyone in the Famoux, I think I'm closest to Kaytee.

Till: My favorite part about acting is being able to assimilate yourself into a totally different world for a little while. Apparently I'm quite good at it––I went from Delta to Till, after all.

Till: Foster leaving us . . . it's just horrible for everyone. We'll try to cope, but I positively know it will take some time to feel okay again.

Till: One food for the rest of my life? That's a hard one, Sae!

@xxvanishedxx: How are you doing? Were you expecting things to turn out how they did? Would you ever want to go back to your life as Delta, the way it was before you met your fiancé? How many carats was your engagement ring? And what was it like to play a superhero in a movie? PS you're really intriguing and I can't wait to hear more of your story!

Till: I'm doing all right at the moment, thank you.

Till: I didn't expect things to turn out how they did at all. Nobody thought Foster was in any danger whatsoever.

Till: I wouldn't go back. It was just me alone back then. Now I have the Famoux too. They don't gawk at me; they treat me like I'm equal.

Till: Definitely not enough carats.

Till: Playing a superhero is absolutely thrilling, especially when I get to meet viewers. The younger ones tend to think I'm actually a superhero, saving lives and whatnot. It puts a lot of what I'm doing into perspective.