Imagine #1

Clock read ten 'til one...You had no idea what was giving you such a long, sleepless night. It was as if no matter how hard you tried, not even the simplest urge was pulling you into the cave of sweet slumber. Before you knew it, it would be time to get up for morning duties, and not having the slightest wink of sleep would affect it all.
"(Y/N)?..."
You were startled at first by the masculine voice you heard from the other side of the room. Turning over, you see none other than the man you had always hoped to see. Poe.
"(Y/N), why are you awake Sweet Cheeks?" You couldn't help but smile at the little nicknames he always had for you.
"I can't sleep....again." you said.
"C'mon (Y/N), why does this always seem to happen on nights like this?" He smiled the smile that makes your heart flutter every time.
"I don't know....I can't do anything about it, it just....happens." The bed sunk next to you and two muscular arms wrapped around your waist, gently.
"Well, I'm not leaving until you fall asleep."
"Poe.....Even when I do fall asleep, please don't leave me."
"I won't," he pressed a soft kiss on your forehead. "I promise."
And with that, you both fell into a deep sleep in the comfort of his arms. With Poe, all your worries go to waste.
With Poe, you know you are safe.

***************

Hope you enjoyed❤️