Table Of Contents

Got You: When Zelda has had enough of castle life, she asks Link to take her away for the day. How does this little adventure end?

This a mixed game fanfic, both Zelda and Link come from OoT though.

Since We Were Kids (7MIHOH): When Zelda takes a little trip to Kokori village and Dark throws the party you can be sure something interesting will happen before the night is through. OoT.

Telink; Treasure: When exploring the great open sea, Link gets lessons on how to operate a big ship. When they are forced to the beach and Tetra decides to go gallivant on her own, will Link be able to keep up with her? WW.

Forever: When Zelda and Link go for a ride on Link's crimson loftwing, something happens that neither of them expected. SS.

Throughout Time: A little bit of a take on a Doctor Who episode, the girl in the fireplace. Not exactly, but the same premise, and maybe a few similar lines. I haven't seen the episode in awhile... If you don't like doctor who, don't dis the one shot just for that.

The Cat Lady and the Wolf: Zelda has four cats, and one night the kitten gets out. While searching for her little darling, Zelda meets a wolf, and it's no ordinary wolf either. This wolf likes to nuzzle kittens. When she meets the same wolf the next day while on a bug hunting expedition with Agitha, and it bears a note on a collar, what will Zelda do?

This is sort of my take on a modern Twilight Princess AU.

No, I really can't come up with a better title. It's 2 am, bite me. If you have a better title in mind, please don't hesitate to share. Three part one-shot, enjoy.

The Messenger: A 600 ish word oneshot, that's short and sweet. Not much to describe without giving anything away.

Theft of the Heart: Suggested by Rosy_Sweet, this will be a modern AU, where Zelda is a rich loner. What happens when she goes to the mall to kill some time?

Return to Me: Zelda has to stay behind while Link goes off to war. What happens when the hero returns from war in order to see his princess?

Nothing Compared to You: When Dark throws a party you can be sure awkward situations await. A seven minutes in heaven oneshot.

Once Upon a Chicken Mask Salesman: Something silly I wrote in response to a comment conversation on "Who We Are." So spoilers. It's ridiculous, short, and funny.

My Reason: This fic is a little... different. It's not written in the traditional format, nor is it fluff. It's got deeper elements, and a rather strange and short sequel to it.

Friends? Epilogue: Yay, an epilogue for Friends! A funny fic about Link and Zelda's life far into their married life.

Cookies: I love this one. In this oneshot, Link and Zelda are dating, and baking cookies together.