#32 a little too late ( Part 2 )

It had been at least a month now since you had last talked to Thomas. The loneliness was eating you away. You hadn't been the same since that day.

Most people would say it isn't a big deal, its just life..

But for you it felt like the world was over, it felt like you had lost everything you ever knew.. It felt like you had lost your childhood.

Thomas hadn't tried to contact you once since you stopped talking to him, and that's what hurt you the most. He didn't even try to apolagize, he just didn't care.

So you sat there on your couch, alone, letting your thoughts eat you away. When a sudden knock on your front door made you jump. You got off the couch slowly and approached the door, you turned the nob and when the door had opened at least half way you were extremely surprised to see who was on the other side.

"Thomas?" You said staring at him with disbelief.

Though he didn't respond, he pushed the door open all the way and stepped in swiftly, grabbing your face and harshly slamming his lips onto yours. The lust running through his veins drove him to push you against the wall gently, keeping his lips attached to yours.

You were extremely taken back but somehow, you couldn't bring yourself to pull away or push him away. Really the only thing you COULD do.. the only thing you WANTED to do... was kiss back. Feel his lips once more, even if he didn't love you the way you needed to be loved. You just needed to feel his lips.

"Jump" He mumbled in a deep raspy voice against your lips. You jumped and both of his hands held you up under your thighs, still making sure you were pressed against the wall. Thomas craned his head down slightly, pressing his wet hot lips against the skin along your neck.

"wha-what are y-yo-you do-doing" You stuttered, exhaling deeply.

"I love you" he said in a soft whisper as his lips approached your jaw. "I just had to get you off my mind" He mumbled.

"She was a distraction?" You said completely out of breath as his lips traveled your skin. You didn't think he was going to say anything else but he proved you wrong.

"I love you.. Only you" He said as he picked his head up and his lips lingered infront of yours.

"you do?"

"i do"

_________

hey guys if you could PLEASE read this bottom part/outro that would be appreciated.

I'm having a bit of a rough time right now, I'm trying to find time to write my chapters but its hard with everything that's going on. So if I'm not posting a lot, or what I'm posting isn't necessarily what you want... Please just COMMENT

Okay I want to make all of you happy with the content that I put out there into this book so I really need feedback, please!

Also thank you so much for 2.8k reads! That's pretty insane in my opinion, it feels as if yesterday I had 100 reads.

Like I said before, I have made it to 15,000 reads once so LETS BEAT THAT!!

Vote, Comment and follow meee!