Chpt 5: Hangovers and Doppelgängers

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

I plunged my hand through his rib cage, grasping his heart in my hand.

Damon sprung onto me, trying to pry my hand off of his friends heart.

"Elena let me in! I'm the only one that can save him!" Niklaus pleaded from the doorway.

I heard a small 'come in' before Niklaus stood over me, hand clasped to my shoulder.

"Catia darling, you have to let go. You can't kill this man". Klaus pleaded.  

Rage clouded my eyes, all I wanted to do was pull my hand out. But someone in the back of my mind kept yelling at me to stop.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't".  

I twisted my hand and watched as he squirmed underneath me.

"Because that's not Silas".

Chpt 5 : Hangovers & Doppelgängers
➰➰

That's not Silas.

For the first time in a long time, I'm speechless.

I have so much to say but my mouth won't move.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever, until Niklaus cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Catia, darling, I understand you don't like to talk about Silas, but this is a matter you can no longer ignore". Nik whispered quietly in my ear. 

I slowly released my hand from him rib cage.

He let in a large gasp of hair while his wound began to heal.

"What the hell is her problem! She waltz's in here and nearly kills Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan! She's starting to make you look sane Klaus". Damon protested.

Niklaus sighed, "It's not her fault, seeing reincarnates of your dead sister and someone you loved dearly would make anyone do irrational things. Most people think Ms.Gilbert is Katherine, Catia here was sisters with the very first." 

I pressed my palm against my brow, wiping the small amount of sweat that had accumulated there. 

"If you're looking for an apology, don't hold your breath". I sneered. 

Damon glared at me, holding Elena closer to him. 

"Well now that we've gotten to know each other, lets get back to our negotiation". 

➰➰

After talking for another hour, Niklaus and I left.

I zoned out during most of the conversation, their words went in one ear and right out the other. 

I dropped him off at home and headed to the grill. 

I walked in, embracing the smell of stale liquor and greasy food. 

I walked over to the bar and took a seat.

"I am gonna need two bottles of your finest whiskey to get over the day I just had." I sighed. 

Halfway through my second bottle my phone started to ring. I dug it out of my purse and answered it.

"Yelloooow? ". I answered, giggling at the end. 

"Catia are you drunk?" . I heard Elijah speak, Niklaus' older brother.  

"Not at all Lijah, why would you ask such a question? ", My words slurred, but I don't care.

I took another swig of my whiskey and made my way out of them bar.  

"You know it's really dark at night, the street look kinda spoopy". I hiccupped. 

"Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up" . He spoke, his voice laced with concern.

I looked left then right and realized I had no idea where I was.

"Not really sure but who cares. Its not like I can die." I just shrugged my shoulders. 

I heard him sigh over the phone.

"Bye Eli, I'll see you later! "

I hung up the phone before he could answer.

I laid in the middle of the road and waited for a car to come.

Lets have some fun shall we.

Hello beautiful people, here is another filler chapter. The next chapter will hopefullly be up by tomorrow.
Enjoy.

~Catia