Reincarnation / Prologue

FOUR YEARS AGO 

"Aren't you tired, baby?" She sits on my lap with me between her thighs.

The loud music of the club muffled through the VIP walls.

I gave her a smirk, my hands moving up her skin-tight dress. She leans in and I smell her strong perfume.

"Not for you, baby, i'm not." I whispered in her ear and she giggles.

I lean back as she peppers kisses down my neck.

I felt her fingers interlacing with my platinum blonde hair.

Step One, flirt.

"Aren't you hot in this dress you're wearing?" I huskily teased in her ear as I started to unzip her dress.

She giggles and I smirk or victory.

Girls are easy, they're gullible, exploitable—and with the wealth, fame, face, and body like mine? They were mere dolls to me.

Step Two, tease.

She begins to fumble with my belt. "Slow down." I said, kissing her and biting her lip. My hands squeezing her waist.

She smirks, "Stop teasing me." She says seductively.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Easy.

Step Three, play.

I looked into her eyes. "I wasn't."

I lifted her, changing our position on the sofa so I was on top of her.

My hands travel up her thighs, her legs automatically wraps around my waist.

You're too easy. I smirked to myself.

I took my shirt off and she looks up at me with awe.

Her long nails traces my chest and my toned body.

"Like what you see?" I raised an eyebrow. She bites her lip and looks at me tantalizingly.

She leans up and holds my neck, pulling me to her.

"I'm yours tonight, Alexander." She says and we kiss.

Kissing was normal for me. Kissing was like talking. I've kissed so many girls without feeling anything.

For a good moment we were just making out.

Boring. I thought to myself.

She was too busy with me she didn't notice that I reached for my phone in my back pocket and speed dialed, ending seconds after.

She stops to take a breather.

Come on, ring. I thought.

"I can't take it anymore, Alexander. I need you." She says.

Just before she could kiss me again. My phone rings.

For fuck's sake, Finally!

Step Four, leave them hanging.

"Sorry babe, I gotta take this call." I fake apologized as I gave her a last kiss.

She frowns. "Aw, but baby—"

I got off her and grab my shirt.

"See you 'round Denise." I said, walking out the VIP room with my back turned to her.