Playlist

I got a few comments about how you guys would listen to a playlist for this story, if I made one. So, here you go :) These songs are in no particular order. I'll probably add more as the story goes on, so any suggestions are welcome, too!

Silhouettes, Of Monsters & Men. "there's nothing I can see, darkness becomes me // but I'm already there, I'm already there // wherever there is you, I will be there too"

Fix You, Coldplay. "lights will guide you home and ignite your bones // and I will try to fix you"

Drown, Bring Me the Horizon. "who will fix me now? dive in when I'm down? save me from myself, don't let me drown"

Clarity, Zedd. "if our love's tragedy, why are you my remedy?"

Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol. "all that I am, all that ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see"

In My Veins, Andrew Belle. "nothing goes as planned // everything will break // people say goodbye in their own special way"

Ghosts That We Knew, Mumford and Sons. "so give me hope in the darkness and I will see the light // 'cause oh, it gave me such a fright" (THIS SONG IS SO REYLO IM SCREAMING)

Remembering Sunday, All Time Low. "I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? // she's been running through my dreams and driving me crazy it seems"

Throne, Bring Me the Horizon. "so you can throw me to the wolves // tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack // beat me black and blue // every word will shake me, every scar will build my throne"

Love Don't Die, The Fray. "if I know one thing that's true // it's that I'm never leaving you"

Say Something, A Great Big World. "and I am feeling so small // it was over my head, I knew nothing at all // and I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl" (THIS SONG IS GREAT FOR CHAPTER 10 IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

True Love, Coldplay. "so tell me you love me // if you don't then lie to me"

Used To Be Mine, Last Dinosaurs. "we've got a disease, we can't exist anymore // something is different, I know // the final release and we're falling to stars // oh, we've opened, I know"

Settle Down, The 1975. "for crying out loud, settle down! // you know I can't be found with you"

Hold My Hand, The Fray. "hold my hand, I can hear the ghost calling // help me stand, even when the sky is falling down // and I want you know I can't do it alone"

Memories, Panic! at the Disco. "oh, memories, where'd you go? // you were all I've ever known"

R U Mine?, Arctic Monkeys. "I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be // and satisfaction feels like a distant memory // and I can't help myself all I wanna hear her say is "are you mine?""

Monster, Imagine Dragons. "if I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? // and if I seem dangerous, would you be scared? // I get the feeling because everything I touch isn't dark enough if this problem lies in me" (this song is legit Kylo. it's perfect. seriously. listen)