Chapter 6

Enjoy :) and comment

Asami watched, biting her cheek. Mako was trying to make Korra laugh.

Who the hell does he think he is??

Asami watched the two teens from across their lunch table, listening to their conversation. She didn't like that Mako was the one making Korra laugh along with Bolin when it should be her doing that.

Asami kept quiet even though she felt like throwing Mako out the window.

Korra giggled. "Really??. Man, I wish I could've been there".

Mako nodded. He turned his head, looking at Asami. He saw her face and frowned.

"You okay, Asami??", he asked. "You look mad".

Korra and Bolin also looked at her. Asami quickly smiled.

"Nope. I'm good".

Korra raised her eyebrow. She stood up and walked over to Asami. The boys watched her sit in front of Asami. Korra stared at the raven haired teen. Asami found this nerve wracking and kinda creepy.

"Can I help you??", Asami asked after a minute had passed in silence.

"Korra. What are you doing??", Bolin asked.

Korra just stared. She suddenly reached out both hands. She grabbed Asami's face with both hands, pulling her closer till their faces were incredibly close. Asami stared at her with wide eyes. Korra stared back.

Final she said, "Be happy", she said in growling animalistic voice.

Asami snickered at the sound. She giggled. Korra stared at her.

"You are.......... very pretty today".

Asami nodded. "Um. Thanks Korra. You are too".

Korra snickered. She looked at Asami again.

"Liar", she whispered grinning.

Asami frowned. "I am not", she said, backing up. "You're beautiful, Korra. How can you not see that??".

Korra smiled and shrugged.

"Not sure. But I know for sure that I'm not pretty at all. I'm not one for beauty".

Korra giggled. "If me and you were in a Disney movie, we'd be Beauty and the Beast".

She pointed at Asami. "Beauty".

Then at herself, grinning. "Beast".

Asami glanced over at the boys who looked shell shocked as she did. Korra thought she was ugly. Asami was not about to let her leave thinking that.

"Follow me", Asami said, getting up.

Korra raised an eyebrow but got uo as well, following her out to a field. The two girls walked around the grassy field. Suddenly Asami turned to Korra, arms crossed. Korra froze for a moment.

"You're beautiful", Asami said. "Trust me. I will never, in the history of history, think or say that you are ugly. You're not anyone would think that and if they don't, well then there's something wrong with their eyes and brain".

Asami smiled. "Trust me when I say that I'm telling the truth. You're beautiful".

Korra suddenly blushed. She dipped her head a little, rubbing her neck.

"Thanks Asami", she said. "That means alot".

Asami nodded. "No problem. I just thought you had to know that you're not at all ugly. Not even close. Just saying".