Chapter 21

-Skylar's dream-

I peered around the dimly lit room and I saw a figure huddled in one corner and a tall, cloaked figure striding into the room, a snake at his foot.

"Oh, look, our lovely guest is awake!" the tall figure sneered in my direction.

"What's... what's happening? Where am I?" I croaked, making my first mistake of the night.

"I did not give you permission to speak! Crucio!" the tall man shouted and I felt excruciating pain spread throughout my body. I didn't even realize I was screaming until I was told to shut my mouth. When the curse was finally lifted, I started whimpering, only to be cursed again. The curse was much stronger this time, though. My body felt like it was on fire and there was nothing I could do to stop the pain. I screamed as the tears flowed down my face.

"Look at me" he hissed. Too scared to refuse, I looked up to see Lord Voldemort standing a mere five feet in front of me, my mum and brother behind him, next to... Draco?

I opened my mouth to ask a question, but immediately shut it once Voldemort aimed his wand at me mum. "What are you doing? No.. no no! Please! Don't hurt them!" I screeched.

"Avada Kedavra" he hissed and my mum collapsed on the floor.

"Mum! No!" I wailed.

Voldemort turned to my brother next, who had his chin raised, bravely waiting for death to come. "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort shrieked, another bright green light shooting out the end of his wand, causing Rob to collapse next to my mum.

Next, he turned to me. I was trembling, but I tried to hide it.

"My Lord, if I may, why harm her? Let her grieve the deaths of her family and suffer from that, instead?" Draco spoke up for the first time. My eyes focused on him and I saw he was deliberately avoiding looking at me.

"What is she to you, Draco?"

"Nothing, my Lord. She means absolutely nothing to me" Draco lied. Even though I knew he didn't mean it, I still felt my heart breaking.

"Is that so?" Voldemort hissed again, turning to face him.

"Yes, yes my Lord" Draco stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Voldemort asked. Even though I was scared out of my wits, I shot Draco a worried look, hoping he would see, trying not to cry. I was so scared right now; Voldemort could kill me any second and I was too weak to do anything about it.

"Yes my Lord" Draco replied with a much steadier voice this time.

"Very well, then." Voldemort replied, turning to face me again. I saw Draco's nervous gaze land on me before I focused my eyesight on Voldemort again. I saw a wicked grin spread across his ugly face as he raised his wand at me. Draco's eyes widened and his mouth opened to form a small 'o', but he didn't dare move from his spot in the shadows. "Avada--"

-end dream-

I woke up sweating insanely with tears streaming down my face. I felt someone's arms around me and instantly freaked. I turned my head, only to see Draco looking at me, worry written all over his face. "Skye, are you... no you aren't okay. Tell me what's wrong" Draco said, wrapping his arms more firmly around my trembling body. I turned to face him, buried my face in his chest, and began sobbing.

"I dreamt... him... my family... dead... me... you..." I sobbed even harder, struggling to get any words out.

"Shhh.. it's okay, it's okay. Your family is fine. You're fine. I'm here" Draco soothed, rubbing my back.

[DRACO'S POV]

"I dreamt... him... my family... dead... me... you..." she stuttered out before burying her face in my chest again. She didn't know, but I knew what she meant. I had been dreaming the exact same thing she had, waking up only seconds after her. Of course, I wasn't sweating or crying, but it did shake me up a bit.