19. You Are More Like Him Than You Think You Are (CALM)

(A/N I'm not sure if that's proper grammar or not... Whoops?)

Michael:
You were about to get in huge trouble. You sometimes wonder what your mother did to deserve two children like you and Michael, both so strange and sassy. Rubbing your face, you shuffled up the steps and into the door, hoping to slip past your brother.

"HEY Y/N IS THAT YOU?" Michael yelled from somewhere down the hall.

"YEA!" You screamed back, heading up the stairs to the sanctuary of your room.

"COME HERE I NEED YOU TO PROVE ASHTON WRONG!" Luke snickered and you broke into a cold sweat. They were all here, that was going to make this three times worse.

"I WAS JUST GOING TO TAKE A NAP!" You lied looking for a way out of talking to them face to face.

"IT'LL JUST TAKE A SECOND, PLUS YOU'VE ONLY BEEN UP FOR LIKE THREE HOURS!" Michael laughed and you sighed, this was going to be hard.

"YOU SEE-," you began to make something else, up but Calum dashed into the room, clearly getting ready to grab you.

"No, you're coming with me!" He said in a comically low voice. You shook your head and turned to go back up the stairs.

"Nooooo Y/N, don't be like that," Calum said playfully, poking at your sides where you were most ticklish.

"Augh, stop," you squealed, and he froze in shock, gaping at you. Crap, he saw. Slowly his face morphed into a mischievous grin, abandoning the idea of tickling you, he threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and ran into the game-room where all of the boys were. Once there, he unceremoniously dumped you onto the couch.

"Y/N! So glad to see you joined us! Now you can tell Luke that he's an idiot!" Ashton threw an arm around your shoulder.

"No, that can wait, I think that she has something ELSE she wants to share," Calum cackled, and you threw him an irritated glare.

"No, actually I don't so what's the question?" You turned to Ashton, but he tackled you down onto the couch squinting past your teeth.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked, pulling out his phone as a flashlight.

"Well that all depends on what you think it is doesn't it," you replied smartly, crossing your arms as he moved in for a closer look.

"Ashton, get off of her, and tell us what's going on!" Luke looked genuinely confused at the situation and you chuckled.

"I got my tongue pierced," you confessed, sticking out the fresh piercing so that all of the boys could see.

"YOU DID WHAT NOW?" Michael jumped up, and forcibly grabbed your tongue in order to get a closer look.

"EW SOP!" You tried to hit him off since you didn't know where his hands had been but you couldn't talk.

"Why would you do that? That's more Michaely than it is Y/N-y," Luke scolded you as Michael let go, tutting at you like a disappointed mother.

"Yea, we could've gone together," Michael pouted, making everyone look at him in shock, "What? it looks cool!"

"It was kinda spontaneous really, otherwise I would've told you," you promised Michael, and it was half-true that was a spontaneous decision.

"I CALL BS SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU'D SAY NO!" Calum yelled nearly falling off of his chair.

"Why would he care? Look at him he's practically a pin-cushion!" Ashton defended you and you sent Calum a triumphant stare.