two.

two. grimmauld place

THE last couple of days have been a complete blur to Harry. Since the moment he had read his fathers letter, he didn't have one moment of rest. When he finished reading the letter, he made his way over to the nearby playground, in which he accidentally met Dudley after a while. He and his friends scolded him. Harry had kept quiet through it, but when Dudley started talking about Lily, Harry's mother, he lost it.

He had pulled out his wand and held it against Dudley's chin. His friends ran off, leaving the two alone. Then the weather suddenly started changing drastically. The, a few seconds ago, warm breeze turned into a storm.

Lost papers were flying through the air, and it soon started to rain. The two boys started running back home, and they entered an old tunnel just before it started pouring. Lights in the tunnel were faltering, which scared the Dursley boy. But boy, if he only knew how scared he's be in under a minute.

Out of nowhere, a dementor appeared. He picked Harry up by his throat, shoving him against the wall. While Harry's soul was being sucked out of his body, he still had the time to tell Dudley to run. Dudley didn't make it out of the tunnel though. Before he could exit it, a dementor had grabbed him, pushing him to the ground. He was completely useless against the soul—sucking creature.

Harry noticed he wasn't the only one being tortured by a dementor when he looked to his side and saw Dudley laying on the ground. With effort, he succeeded in getting his wand out of his pocket. He then yelled out an "expecto patronum!", which had the dementor flying through the air. Before he could try to calm his breath, he send the dementor straight into the other dementor, to save Dudley.

•••

Later, in de midst of the night, multiple members of the Order of the Phoenix, including Alastor Moody and Nymphadora Tonks, took Harry to 12 Grimmauld Place. It was the first time Harry had flown on a broomstick in a while, and it felt absolutely amazing. He even raced Tonks. For a moment he forgot about the letter, about the dementor attack, about the nightmares he had been having since Cedric's death.

Inside Grimmauld Place, he met Molly Weasley, the mother of his best friend Ron Weasley. He gladly accepted her hug, but he'd much rather talk to his godfather Sirius Black, who he had seen through the door opening seconds before Molly embraced him. Harry tried to take another look inside the room, but Molly told him to go upstairs, to his room.

As Harry made his way up the stairs, he saw Kreacher muttering to himself, but he didn't pay that much attention to him. When he opened the door of his bedroom, Hermione flew straight inside his arms.

"Harry! Are you alright?" She asked, desperately waiting for an answer, even though she just asked him the question.

When Harry didn't answer, she began to rant on about how the Ministry of Magic could not expel him because of the dementor attack. She had looked it all up, and she was certain they couldn't do that.

Instead of replying to her, he asked what the place was they were staying at. Hermione answered his question with an explanation of who the Order of the Phoenix were.

Seconds later, Fred and George Weasley, apparated in, scaring Harry. After they had welcomed him, they asked if the trio would want to hear something more interesting. And yes, they did.

The five teenagers made their way over to the hall. Fred and George had hung an ear on a dread, so they could listen to the meeting that was happening downstairs. They concentrated on the talking as soon as the ear was low enough. Seconds later, Ginny Weasley joined the overhearing.