On The Way to School pt2

Recap
???:what's your name?
Tre: uhm... Tre and yours?....
???: im jaylaia
Tre: thats wssup shawty, can i call you jay for short?
Jaylaia: sure

Skipping to lunch......

Tre's Pov
Jay is so beautiful..... Oh yess she will be mine today cause thats my baby even tho we just met... Idec... I was omw to lunch when i saw some dude yelling and hitting destiny so i ran over there as fast as i could....

Tre: YO GTFO HER BRUH!!! *grabs him and slam him to the lockers then pushes him on the ground and starts punching him hard...
Destiny:tree stopp*cries harder*
Tre:*keeps punching him then stops*
Tre: aye luh bruh i betta not see you in my streets.. Matta fact ion even wanna see yo face and if i do you dead you got that!?....
*tre walks away*
Tre:sis are you okay?
Destiny:*doesnt say anything and blacks out*
Tre: SISSS... SOMEBODY HELPP!!!!

At the hospital...

Tre's Pov
I knew i shoulda been there with her.. This is all my fault... If i woulda stayed with her she wouldnt been hurt she could've been protected...

Natasha's Pov
I was watching real husbands of hollywood then i got a call from tre...

Natasha:hello
Tre:hey mom
Natasha:hey babe, whats up
Tre: destiny's in the hospital
Natasha:OMG REALLY? IS MY BABY OKAY?
Tre: i dont know yet the doctors havent came out yet
Natasha: okay babe hold on tight. I'm coming!
Tre: okay

I pulled up at the hospital and ran inside...

Natasha:tre?
Tre: im right here mom*starts crying*
Natasha: awwww come here... Everything will be okay sweetie i promise
Tre: ma i dont wanna lose her i love her to much to lose her
Natasha: ik baby me too, me too
Doctor: Destiny Brown?
Natasha: hi, im her mother is she okay?
Doctor: she has a couple of minor bruises on her sides and some sores on her face so she'll need some rest and treatment but other than that she's fine
Natasha: okay thank you can we go see her
Doctor: yes follow me

When we got there we went inside... Her bruises were covered by her gown so we couldn't see it but i did see her cuts on her face...

Tre: hey baby sis*sniffs* i know i should've been there to protect you and its all my fault im so sorry sissy... Please dont leave me.... I love you and i always will... Remember when i used to steal your toy truck when we were 5 and you used to tell mom all the time? *sniff then smiled* i will never forget that*laughs* just please dont leave me sis i need you.... Me and mama both....

After a couple of minutes of waiting for her to wake up while we were in there me and my mom went to go get some clothes and something to eat because we were spending the night at the hospital....

To be continued....... What will happen to destiny? Will she wake up?
Comment and vote pleaseeee!!!!