Chapter 11

*Thanks to embrace_passion for the fan art on the side*

Hey guys!!!

I am so sorry for not uploading sooner. My cousin is staying over at my house for the holidays and we are pretty close. Every time I sat down to write she complained about how none of my attention was on her or would want to go somewhere. Right now she is sleeping so I snuck away to complete this chapter. i will try uploading sooner.

Will I be doing Carters P.O.V – I don’t know. Maybe in a later chapter.

I have not edited this book so there are bound to be errors, I will try to get an editor soon.

Threatening me to upload sooner won’t scare me into uploading sooner, it will just lead to me procrastinating.

On the Brightside I love all you guys! Seriously thank you for all the support!!!!!! I will try to upload again on Monday.

Thank you all.

Enjoy.

Xoxox

Tee

***

“Hang me out to dry”

Chapter 11

My grandparents have left for Venice, the first stop of their two month journey. My grandfather had an old friend there. I haven’t really spoken to them or anybody else for that matter, being alone was the only thing I had. I haven’t seen Alpha Carter since we ‘spoke’, if you can call it that because he didn’t give me anything to go on.

All I know was that I couldn’t trust him.

I couldn’t trust anybody.

School was okay the twins and Nate made it bearable. I didn’t really like hanging out with Tilly and Marissa and their mates, their happiness made me sick. They were always together, attached by the hip and had to always touch each other. It was as if they were in constant contact, when they weren’t together their mate links kept them in touch.

 To me it was a reminder of what I couldn’t have, call it jealousy but the green monster was right. I hate pining over Carter, I hate wanting to be close to him, I hate the fact that I’m not good enough but most of all I hate that I need him.

I need him, despite everything…

 I needed him.

Ugh.

The twins wanted to hang out today so they helped me move into my room in the main pack house, I was to be staying in the private wing where the Alpha’s family stays and was completely off limits to common pack members. An alpha has to have his privacy after all.