It's Not Really Kidnapping

Chapter 32

( Darcy's POV )

          "So, what do you say, you're joining me in the bath or not?" I asked while she stared hungrily at my naked body, her facial expression going from very annoyed, to something else entirely, something hungry. I smiled and slowly approached her.

          "Stay way from me, Darcy." Her face quickly changed back to annoyance as she leaned into the sofa. "And I'm not taking a shower with you." She added.

         I shrugged. "Too bad, you definitely know what you're missing." I told her as I started walking towards my bedroom.

            "Just waiting for you to get in there so I can leave." She called after me, I looked back and smiled devilishly.

           "Haven't you seen the lock on the door?" I asked and watched as her face again changed to full on pissed off. "Again I say, I don't think you're leaving anytime soon." I finished and heard a curse coming from where she was sitting. I stepped into my bedroom and kept the door wide open for when she decided to join in.

____________________

( Charlotte's POV )

             I got up and walked over to the door as soon as he was in his room, to check the brand new lock he had installed. It was one of those that could only be unlocked with a fingerprint. That dick! I couldn't believe he was actually holding me there against my will and didn't even seem to care that I didn't want to be there.

            And that was the problem with him, wasn't it? Darcy only did what he wanted and what made him happy. He didn't care about what others wanted, thought, or felt.

          Why couldn't he understand that I had legitimate reasons to be upset at him? Maybe I just needed time to be by myself so that I could get over the very fact that I thought he was a monkey's butt.

            Bringing me here didn't change anything. In fact, it kind of made it worse really, because not only was I upset at the Jemma situation he had yet to know about, but of course let's also not forget the shit that happened in his office. But now, there was this added to it.

So basically, the list went on and on. And if I was to rate him right at that moment, it would be a big freaking fail.

I walked back to the sofa feeling all pissed off and stuff; when I suddenly got the idea of calling Rose, maybe if he saw her behind the door, then he would have the decency of opening the door.

So I grabbed my phone and waited for her to pick up, no answer unfortunately so maybe she was a bit busy but that didn't mean she wouldn't get the message that I was now leaving on her voicemail, hopefully she would get it soon.

"Hey, Rose. Darcy basically kidnapped me, so it'll be great if you could come here and request that he let me go, yea that would be great, so either get back to me or just barge in here like a bad ass that you are, either way come do something." I said before ending the call.

Hopefully she wouldn't get too worried about Darcy's craziness but I still wanted her to come here, she was my only way to getting out without having to call the cops because that I just wouldn't do.

_____________________

I waited while he took his shower and then finally came out in his pajama pants looking all fresh and handsome. He smiled when he saw me with a sandwich in my hand and the tv on.