Sky Garden

We arrived there not long after.A worker opened the door for us and we entered the place.Hyunsyik was standing near the reception,he came to greet us.I didn't expect he would do this because he just hugged and kissed my cheek.It was really awkward but then Ki Hong fake coughed and greeted us.

"Annyeong,Ah Ra,Jungkook.Welcome to Sky Garden Restaurant."he greeted us and bowed.

"Annyeong,Oppa..Thank you for having us tonight.Oh oppa..meet my son,Hyunsyik.Hyunsyik,this is my friend,Ki Hong."I introduced them.

Jungkook fake coughed and I looked at him.He gave a very serious expression and I know what I had to do before everything is ruined.

"Um..oppa,can we proceed to the rooftop?"I asked him.

"Sure.Come."he led us and we followed him,going to the place.He left us then it was really silent.Hyunsyik was sitting on the couch,playing with Jungkook's phone.While,Jungkook was next to him not even bothering to talk or look at me.

I know this is all my fault..

I didn't mind him because he needs his time to cool down.I waited for the others and soon,they arrived.When they arrived,the atmosphere became happier and noisier.After they came,Jungkook greeted them happily,still ignoring me.I felt really sad because of him.

Why is this happening?Why on this night when everybody is coming?

All this questions I had in mind made me feel like crying.I can feel my eyes getting teary and at the mist of falling but I held it in. Then,someone patted my shoulder.I turned around to see Jin,I faked a smile as I realised I was the only one standing.

"So,why are all here today?"Namjoon asked as he clasped his hand.

"Um..actually..uh...let's just have our dinner first.I'll tell you guys later."I answered and called the workers to bring the foods to our table.After all the foods were set on the table,all of us dig in.While others were happily eating and talking to each other,there's Jungkook and I who didn't even talk or look at each other.

Later,our dinner ended and finally it's time to tell them.I took Jungkook's hand.He was about to yank my hand away but I hold it tighter.

"Please..do this for them.They will be sad if we're like this."I whispered loud enough for him to hear.I remove my hands from his and stood up which caught their attention.

"Guys,thank you for coming tonight.I really appreciate it despite being busy the whole day you guys made it here."I looked at Jungkook while he just kept quiet.

"No problem!Actually,we have nothing much to do too..ha!"Hoseok said which earned a glare from the rest.

"You know,something good must be shared together,right?So,we have something to tell you."I looked at Jungkook but he just look away.I don't care if he was going to get mad at me I pulled him to stand together with me.

"Tell us now!Please!"Jimin pleaded.

"Okay,I'm pregnant again guys."I told them and they were all clapping their hands and cheering.One by one,they congratulated both of us and after having some talk,they left.Only 3 of us was still there.Hyunsyik was asleep on the couch while Jungkook just busy playing on his phone.

Seriously,I'm sick of him being like this.I heaved a sigh and pulled his hand.I pulled him outside and let him stand infront of me.I crossed my arms and looked at him.He was looking away so,I turned his face to look at me and finally he did.

"Oh come on Jungkook.Tell me why are you acting like this."I started.Still no answer..fine!We're still standing infront of each other.I waited until he answered me.

"You want to know why?!Well,that friend of yours got me pissed off earlier and you!You didn't even try to back away instead you just let him do those things to you."he answered,that didn't surprise me tho..because I know he would be like this.He's just too possessive of me.

"Why can't you just take that as a friends interaction?It was him who did that first.How could I back away or push him when he suddenly did that?I was shocked too.Jungkook,please..I really hate the fact that we're arguing about a matter that's not even worth our time.I know it was really a serious matter to you but can you just..loosen up and think positive.We're just friends and I only love you and not him."I finally said my mind.

I can see that guilty face of his.He looked at me and began to speak."I'm sorry,Ah Ra.I was being so childish that I can't even think thoroughly.I'm really sorry,baby..I hurted you.I made you feel sad tonight.I really am..I love you."he hugged me later.I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest.

"It's okay..what matters to me now is that we're good again,right?"I looked up at him and he nodded his head.He leaned in and kissed my lips.We shared the kiss for I don't know how long until we parted.Later,we went home feeling happy and I was glad that everything between Jungkook and I were good again.The night was really a bitter sweet time for the Jeon couple but what can you do when their love is really strong as if you could not break them apart,right?