Chapter 1

"Lys..."Matt groaned as he felt his shaft being engulfed deep inside Lysander's wet mouth. It felt heavenly, even more so when he started to suck.

Lysander swirled his tongue over the head of Matt's cock, earning another groan from him, as well as a helpless thrust so that Matt's cock was lodged even deeper into his throat.

Feeling happy that he was pleasing his lover, he hummed contently, causing Matt's knees to almost buckle under the pleasure caused by the vibration.

"Enough!" Matt growled and pulled Lysander up to give him a passionate kiss. Then, he turned Lysander around, walked him over to a desk and started kissing and biting his neck and ear lobe, while his hands wandered lower so that he was caressing his muscular cheeks, before slipping his hand through the crack and playing with the tight hole hidden there.

Moaning wildly, Lysander pulled Matt's head in for a kiss while Matt slipped two fingers into his hole and started thrusting them in and out.

"Matt...oh shit.. Matt, I can't wait any more.." Lysander managed to gasp out before bending over further so that he was lying flat on the desk, with his butt pushed out behind him.

Chuckling, Matt thrust his fingers in one last time before taking them out and then rubbing his cock up and down Lysander's crack.

Just as Lysander was about to scream in frustration, Matt thrust hard into his hole, making him gasp out in pain and pleasure before moaning loudly.

"You ok, Love?"Matt asked.

"More than ok. Fuck me Matt, harder."Lysander breathed out and started thrusting back onto the cock inside him.

Smiling and looking down with love at his lover, Matt started his thrusting, pulling almost fully out of Lysander, before plunging balls deep inside him again.

At first his rhythm was controlled and constant, but when Lysander got impatient and started contracting his muscles, Matt could hold on no longer and slammed into him hard, making the desk creak and groan at the pressure.

The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping together and the groans coming from the two lovers.

Then, Matt firmly but gently reached around and grabbed Lysander's cock in his hands, moving his fist up and down.

The pleasure was too much for Lysander, pushing him over the brink.