(Impossible)

Using my legs I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. How dare he just think that he could say those vile things about me? No one has ever said so many mean stuff to me in my life. I don’t even know this guy, yet I’m taking it to heart and crying my ass off. Students were looking at me weirdly as I walked past them. Stopping in my tracks I looked at all of them and glared

“Have you never seen a person cry? What are you all looking at?!” I said yelling at all of them. They quickly ignored me and faced the other way making sure not to look at me. I went back to walking quickly into the toilets so I could hide there and no one could find me. Unexpectedly, I felt myself bump into someone.

“I’m sorry-

Looking up it was Caleb. I quickly looked away from his face and moved around him so I could walk away, but knowing what was going to happen next it happened. He had grabbed a tight hold of my right wrist stopping me from walking away from him. Turning around I framed him a sad look while he just looked at me sadly.

“What’s the matter, why are you crying?” He said sounding very caring. I looked away from his face and onto the ground concentrating on his black and white checkered vans.

“I’m fine Caleb, can you just please let go of my wrist” I spoke slowly.

“No, remember what I said? I am going to be your friend and help you fight your problem with what happened with Cameron last year” Once he said those words anger struck my body. Why does everyone think if I’m crying, sad, depressed that I am thinking about Cameron?

“Look Caleb I am not sad about Cameron I......” I looked up at his face and got his hand off my wrist while still keeping contact with his eye. “I am perfectly fine I was crying because I fell down and hurt myself so I need to go to the bathroom” He looked at both of my eyes and stepped back. Giving me that ‘I’ll-let-you-go this time’ look.

“I guess I will see you in Mr. Benson’s class after you come out then” I gave him a small smile and quickly turned around. How could I have forgotten that Caleb was in my literature class from last year? Stupid me, my tears had ended up getting dried up on my face which made me really uncomfortable.

Getting into the toilets I shut the door behind me and looked into the mirror. No one was here right now so that is very good. I opened my bag up and got out my eyeliner, mascara, face lotion and blusher. Setting the things down in front of me I looked into the mirror and saw a weak girl who couldn’t stand up for own self. No more playing around. I will fight for my rights and definitely give Mr. Benson a piece of his own medicine. The thought of Caleb ran through my head. It is totally going to be two against one.