Dedication

***********************************

To all the people who've never felt good enough.

To all the people who've been living in someone else's shadow. 

And to all the people who've never felt beautiful. 

We all have a calling and we all have a time to shine. Trust that you're made for something. There's a reason you're still here. 

Comparison is the thief of joy. Flowers don't grow trying to outdo each other, they just bloom. 

Bloom. Don't worry about trying to out-perform anyone else, and as cheesy as it sounds, be yourself. Because the only one who can be you IS you. 

***********************************

A/N: [PLEASE READ] 

Hey! 

This is another story I've been thinking about. Hopefully, it'll be a little more light-hearted than Cracking Zeenath was, but still be relatable. Because these are struggles we have all gone through. We don't have to go through them alone. 

This is a story about American Muslims, so some of the customs in here may not be that clear to you. Please keep an open mind and feel free to ask questions about anything you don't understand. I'll try my best to answer them! 

Please note...This isn't a story about some "perfect" Muslim girl. Those don't exist. Period. 

     We're all human and we all make mistakes, whether we want to accept them or not. Please refrain from telling me if something is "haraam" and not allowed in Islam, because I already know that. But none of us are perfect human beings. Not even the characters in this book. If for any reason, you're still against this book, I recommend putting it down immediately because I WILL NOT tolerate any hate from ANYONE towards anyone else. Feel free to head on over to the other cliche books and read about some perfect Muslim girl who lives with a guy who has no morals and falls in love with him instead, if that's what you're into. 

Now, for those of you here, remember...all the characters in this book love you and you are PERFECT AS YOU ARE. Never think you're not good enough. You're here for a reason. And that reason is enough for you to continue to keep your head up! 

There's a short chapter up right now, and regular updates start on Friday, January 22nd, 2016 (Eastern Time). I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am! <3 

Cheers!

~Octoberflower24