Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sit and play with the netting in my dress, twisting my fingers around the silky fabric. This dress has to be one of the nicest I have been given to wear here it’s black at the top with black flowers covering the body and the skirt is a white material that has plenty of netting underneath to give it that puffy effect.

I wonder what the challenge will be today and I’m wondering if there is any point in me continuing in this game do I really want to stay with him after this is all over and do I really want my baby to grow up in this sort of world?

The door opens and Carver comes into the room flagged by three unknown guys.

“Good morning ladies I trust you slept well” he says looking directly into my eyes

“Good morning Carver” We all immediately reply back like robots

“Today’s challenge is seduction you will each come with me for an allocated amount of time and within that time you will seduce me. This challenge will be continued tomorrow. Now this is Labib, Zahin and Toby they will be your therapists so to say and while I’m away this afternoon you will do a group session, little one you will go first” he holds his hand out for me and I slowly make my way out of bed and over to him and give him my hand. He smiles down at me and we exit the room.

Finally we come to the same living room Carver drops my hand and I sigh in relief and watch him sit on the leather sofa. He watches me intently waiting to see how I’ll “Seduce” him and I know what I’m about to do is taking every single ounce of confidence.

I make my way over to him, taking small steps and stalling myself and he must notice because he motions for me to come to him. I quicken my pace a little and stand in front of him.

“You’re not afraid of me are you little one? It’s only you and me little one I promise I won’t hurt you”

I sigh and move his hands so that I can climb up into his lap. He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my neck making me squeal in surprise and he simply laughs.

“You’re the only one who can make me laugh little one”

I move my hand up towards his face and run my fingers through his hair, he takes this as an opportunity to play with my hair twirling it around his fingers and laughing when I try to take it from his grip. He squats my hand away that many times that I just give up and allow him to play with my hair.

“Talk to me little one, tell me what’s on your mind” he smiles up at me and I force a smile back at him.

“Why me Carver?”

“You know it’s funny a lot of girls owe you a thank you little one, honestly I don’t know I was scanning for girls and I saw you running across the street to get your hat, you could have been the ugliest girl ever and I’d raped but instead I got this beautiful little fighter that didn’t give up like the others she kept screaming, kicking and begging even though she knew it was going to happen. Why you little one the answer is why not you? I would have done other girls and I intended but after the alley I couldn’t it felt wrong like I was betraying you little one”

“Why do you...love or delight in violence?”

“I was raised this way little one I took over for my father and my son will take over from me and this will continue down the line”

“Did your father....create the game?”

“No I did, my father wasn’t anything to do with gangs at first he came from a poor family and was making ends meet as a police man and then he met my mother her father was the gang leader and had no sons. My grandfather was less than pleased to find out his daughter had married for love and a police man at that but when he found out my father had let’s say a aggressive side he was more than happy to give him the gang. My father died jumping in front of a bullet to save my mother but she shot herself right after. True love is what they had it’s what I hope find but I can’t. Have you ever been in love little one?”