Roadtrip

This is the last chapter before Klaus returns to the story. I know it's short but the next on will be longer.

I also want to thank everyone that either follows or favorites my story. It means a lot.

Enjoy!

I do not own TVD only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

************************************

Roadtrip

After I promised Damon to go with him, I followed Damon to an old cellar. All he told me was that it belonged to one of the founding families. Damon's phone went off halfway down the stairs.

"It's your beloved younger sister." I rolled my eyes.

"He's pouting, Elena. What do you think? You put him down here. Bye now." He hung up before Elena got the chance to say something else. He opened the door and I saw Stefan sitting in a chair all chained up. Stefan looked up at me with an unsatisfied look.

"Wow! Who peed in your cereal this morning? You look like crap Stefan" I said and started to laugh.

"Amy! I need your help here. You have all the time in the world to mock Stefan on the road later." Damon looked annoyed.

"Buzzkill." I helped him with the chains and got Stefan up.

"Why are you doing this?" Stefan asked.

"Because little brother, this isn't working." We got out and in the car. I sat in the backseat with Stefan in front of me. Hah! This road trip was going to be awful for him. I could do all kinds of stuff and Damon allowed me to do it. Ah! Pure heaven. After almost 2 weeks in terror, I was finally getting back at Stefan.

**********************************

We had been driving for about 15 minutes when I started poking Stefan in the neck. With a stick. Hilarious!

"Ouch! Could you please not do that?" Stefan exclaimed, getting fed up with me and just I looked innocent. 

"What? It's payback, Stefan. You were horrible to me. Now, I just return the favor." I said and poked him again. When I got bored of the poking, I started throwing grapes at him. Damon was a little annoyed with me for making a mess in his car but I promised to clean it up. 1 hour of fun. It made my day.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. I got a big smile on my face.

K: So, how are you feeling today?

A: A lot better. Your sweet sister stayed with me last night.

K: That's sweet. Rebekah have some qualities.

A: Yes she does.

K: What are you doing today?

A: Oh, Damon told me I could do whatever I wanted to Stefan, so we're on a road trip and I get to make his life a living hell. Right now, I'm throwing grapes and nuts at him. Next; some fruit. Maybe a watermelon or something.

K: Sounds like you're enjoying yourself. Wish I were with you on this road trip.

Aaaaw.. Klaus missed me. I missed him too.

A: Come back to Mystic Falls. Then we can take all the road trips we want.

K: Tempting. Maybe someday. Get back to your road trip. Speak to you soon, my sweet.